Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does any shop here in the UK sell Victoria's Secret fragrances/lotions etc? I used to use their Rapture lotion and their 'Strawberry and Champagne' body spray when in school and really want to get some more of perhaps that or other varieties. I don't want to buy online coz I'd like to sniff beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Victoria's Secret :love: I can't say that I've ever seen any of their products in the UK, only in the US.

ReputationRep:
    Don't Ann Summers do a similar range of products?

ReputationRep:
    i have seen it on an british online site but cant remember what 1, im lucky though as my mum goes to the states around 4/5 times a yr so i can just ask her 2 pick stuff up for me frm there

ReputationRep:
    BA Airports all have a Victoria's Secret display for cosmetics and fragrances in their big cosmetic/alcohol shops. Try asking a friend who's going through an airport soon

Alternatively, ebay maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, forgot airports, will be flying in early Dec, so will get some! Thankees.
    Um, Ann Summers will only do the tacky lingerie range of VS right? Not the fragrances bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Ooooh, forgot airports, will be flying in early Dec, so will get some! Thankees.
    Um, Ann Summers will only do the tacky lingerie range of VS right? Not the fragrances bit...
    Yes, because purchasing perfume from a lingerie firm is oh so classy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They do some fragrances
    http://www.annsummers.com/products.asp?gid=6&cat=5000
    apologies for the ruder products on that page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaCat)
    Yes, because purchasing perfume from a lingerie firm is oh so classy. :rolleyes:
    Hmm, have you considered buying a sex toy instead of using sarcasm to pleasure yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Hmm, have you considered buying a sex toy instead of using sarcasm to pleasure yourself?
    I wasn't aware that it was possible to 'use sarcasm' to 'pleasure' oneself. Do elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaCat)
    I wasn't aware that it was possible to 'use sarcasm' to 'pleasure' oneself. Do elaborate.
    Well, I can only assume from the frequency with which you use sarcasm on TSR to belittle others that it gives you some kind of sadistic pleasure. Or perhaps it merely reflects some personal insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    I daresay Ann Summers perfume will make one smell like a bit of a whore, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Well, I can only assume from the frequency with which you use sarcasm on TSR to belittle others that it gives you some kind of sadistic pleasure. Or perhaps it merely reflects some personal insecurity.
    Actually I thought that the OP was belittling you. So I stepped in to defend you. But I was clearly mistaken.

Why not check this out. Or maybe this. Now that's what I call belittling people.

ReputationRep:
    I daresay Ann Summers perfume will make one smell like a bit of a whore, sadly.
    They're pretty similar firms, Minimo. They're going to have similar scents.

ReputationRep:
    The Victoria's Secret make up range is actually rather good though, I've been hugely impressed with the quality of all their products. Plus it's about £10 for a lipstick, so not exactly bargain prices.

Am totally addicted to buying their underwear as well - really should've declared it all on the customs form when I came back from NYC last. Oh well... Their yoga-wear range is well made too. It actually allows for freedom of movement and doesn't look lumpy or bunchy like a lot of proper sportswear does.

Plus, their pink stripy carrier bags are really cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    They're pretty similar firms, Minimo. They're going to have similar scents.
    Nah, some of the VC body sprays are firly subtle...I used to wear them to school in Year 10 so they are hardly scarlet-womany!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.