Turn on thread page Beta

how do i take all credit cards off of ebay??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    they are trying to charge me for fees which dont exist. i have spoken to customer services but they are haveing none of it. so i have decided to take away their way of charging me. how do i do this??

ReputationRep:
    Errr this sounds dodgy to begin with. What sort of fees are you referring to?

eBay's a rather professional organisation so I doubt they'd go about doing things like that!

ReputationRep:
    call customer services again and if they dont respond contact lawyers, if you take off credit cards then they'll just send a debt collection agency, when calling them ask them to itemise your 'bill'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxjase)
    they are trying to charge me for fees which dont exist. i have spoken to customer services but they are haveing none of it. so i have decided to take away their way of charging me. how do i do this??
    phone up ebay again and if they refuse contact your credit card issuer and ask to be put through to retail disputes, you will be sent a form which you'll have to fill out and send back saying what you don't agree with and the bank will intervene on your behalf. it takes 6-8 weeks though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm intrigued as to how you phoned up Ebay when they odn't have a phone number (unless you're a powerseller, which you aren't).

Stop lying, and read the Ebay help pages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm intrigued as to how you phoned up Ebay when they odn't have a phone number (unless you're a powerseller, which you aren't).

Stop lying, and read the Ebay help pages.
    ever heard of email??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxjase)
    ever heard of email??
    I'm intrigued - what exactly is this "email"?

How much did they charge you? I got charged a setup fee (4 quid or somethin), and of course there are listing fees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    I'm intrigued - what exactly is this "email"?

How much did they charge you? I got charged a setup fee (4 quid or somethin), and of course there are listing fees.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.