Blackout drunk, can't tell whether I had sex with guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
First year fresher, got blackout drunk on my birthday and can't remember going to bed...woke up next to guy friend who I have a thing with on the sofa. I don't think I had sex with him because I wasn't sore and we were both clothed (we're also virgins), but is that a good enough guarantee?
UKStrongestGamer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If there is a condom laying about, you are probably ok, no sign, then it is a gamble.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
About what?

Depending on just what you've done in terms of activity - physical as well as (solo etc) sexual - a doctor may well be able to see that you haven't ever had intercourse.

If you're worried about possible pregnancy, it doesn't sound very likely - people that drunk tend not to put their clothes back on again, and there would probably be some visible stains / other signs in the morning. If your next period isn't due in 'about two weeks time', that makes it less likely that you would be pregnant even if the sex had happened and he had come inside you.
Alaric III
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by unprinted)
Depending on just what you've done in terms of activity - physical as well as (solo etc) sexual - a doctor may well be able to see that you haven't ever had intercourse.
That would be impossible, I'm afraid, due to the very flexible definition of virginity. If the evidence might be the hymen, as you know there're a number of problems: the hymen may simply wear away, break through any physical activity and some women are even born without a hymen whatsoever.
There's no way a doctor would be able to tell if a woman had ever had intercourse as the myth of 'stretching' is, well, a myth.
Sometimes bleeding may be caused by tension of the vaginal walls, but after a couple days any small lesions would have healed over.
The only evidence as far as I could tell would be residue sperm, but again after time it becomes harder to find.

As far as an on-point comment goes though, I can't say much that hasn't been said. It's unlikely, I don't know how easy I'd find it to get dressed again if I were that drunk after having sex so you're probably safe and have nothing to worry about. You can always ask him if he's remembered anything though.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think you'd see evidence, either you'd be naked, you'd be sore (esp if you're a virgin) and if there's no condom there'd probably be some semen somewhere
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
First year fresher, got blackout drunk on my birthday and can't remember going to bed...woke up next to guy friend who I have a thing with on the sofa. I don't think I had sex with him because I wasn't sore and we were both clothed (we're also virgins), but is that a good enough guarantee?
What does he remember?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (175)
24.24%
Pop (179)
24.79%
Jazz (29)
4.02%
Classical (41)
5.68%
Hip-Hop (132)
18.28%