EPQ ideas- environmental/natural science

Watch
Beth_p
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i was thinking of doing the EPQ extended qualification and i know i want to do a natural science or environmental science based course at uni so i want to obviously do a project based on something that will benefit/ help me to get in the course or related to but im not sure! Any ideas? )
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Beth_p)
i was thinking of doing the EPQ extended qualification and i know i want to do a natural science or environmental science based course at uni so i want to obviously do a project based on something that will benefit/ help me to get in the course or related to but im not sure! Any ideas? )
Well have you come across something in outside reading or in the news that's related to Environmental Science that you think is interesting, has some element of debate and that you think you'd enjoy researching?
Beth_p
Rep:
?
Well it's not really related and it's random but I am quite passionate about wildlife such as killer whales in captivity in places such as sea world but not sure if that's really relevant aha unless I linked it to all the changes in biodiversity and ecosystem -any other ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Beth_p)
Well it's not really related and it's random but I am quite passionate about wildlife such as killer whales in captivity in places such as sea world but not sure if that's really relevant aha unless I linked it to all the changes in biodiversity and ecosystem -any other ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't really give you a title since you're marked on your process of developing your own project title and aim. But I think that's definitely a start. Do some general research into that area, constantly trying to think of areas you could do an EPQ on. It's hard - it took me well over a month to develop my EPQ's project title - but you will get there eventually. Just keep researching and thinking.
Beth_p
Rep:
?
Thank you , out of interest what subject area/title did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads