Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My bf just moved to uni, and i havent seen him for a month. I have just heard he's home for the weekend - he hasnt told me! He knows how much i miss him aswell. AGHHHHH - i cant believe it!!

Just thought i'd let my stress out! Sorry peeps xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me Me Me)
    My bf just moved to uni, and i havent seen him for a month. I have just heard he's home for the weekend - he hasnt told me! He knows how much i miss him aswell. AGHHHHH - i cant believe it!!

Just thought i'd let my stress out! Sorry peeps xx
    Better to take out your anger before you go and see him etc just in case you could take it out on him - he could have been coming to surprise you, you just don't know :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'd have a word and ask him why he didn't tell you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just doesn't have the time to amuse you. Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    I'd have a word and ask him why he didn't tell you.
    If she follows that suggestion then it'll probably explain why. Nag nag nag~

Joke

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you are a bit whiney and annoying and he's kind of enjoying not being hassled about stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    Better to take out your anger before you go and see him etc just in case you could take it out on him - he could have been coming to surprise you, you just don't know :hugs:
    I like this one.

ReputationRep:
    could have trying to surprise you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.