Turn on thread page Beta

Last night i went out with two mates and a girl (miss X) who i knew liked me. My ex girlfriend hates her (miss x) and is jealous. I have a friend who really really fancies miss x and wants to get together with her. I drank a few beers and we watched a film and i hate watching films unsnuggled so i snuggled with miss x and basically ended up kissing her. (my ex would kill me) and we went to go home and as we left my mates house (alleyway thing) i pushed her against a wall and kiss her basically i thought that be it but it ended up going further. Now i feel really bad cause my ex and me are best mates and ive betrayed her and my other friend. I also feel like i used miss x. ARGHH I think my plan in future is to pretend nothings happened and move on

ReputationRep:
    You're not a bad person, things happen (you're a snuggler too eh?), miss x must have wanted something to happen so you didn't use her, although if you don't want anything to go further then you might like to explain to her that it was a one night thing and if say you're sorry if she expected more.

ReputationRep:
    It was a kiss. Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Good decision. Move on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh come on your single you can do what you want, why does it always have to revolve around your ex. She is an ex for a start not your owner, let your hair down and enjoy yourself, don't be pressured by your ex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last night i went out with two mates and a girl (miss X) who i knew liked me. My ex girlfriend hates her (miss x) and is jealous. I have a friend who really really fancies miss x and wants to get together with her. I drank a few beers and we watched a film and i hate watching films unsnuggled so i snuggled with miss x and basically ended up kissing her. (my ex would kill me) and we went to go home and as we left my mates house (alleyway thing) i pushed her against a wall and kiss her basically i thought that be it but it ended up going further. Now i feel really bad cause my ex and me are best mates and ive betrayed her and my other friend. I also feel like i used miss x. ARGHH I think my plan in future is to pretend nothings happened and move on
    You throw a girl against a wall, things are going to happen. Why would you give a **** about your ex when you're not together? Get on with your own life mofo.

ReputationRep:
    Miss X met Mr Y. They made love and got married.

The end.

(Well that's my useful contribution to todays thread)

ReputationRep:
    Nah you're not a bad person, but it may have bee a little thoughtless. Do you fancy her? If yes then I don't see a problem, but if no, well you knew she liked you, so it would have possibly been kinder not to do that if you had no real attraction to her, other than that one night.

ReputationRep:
    Your evil....
    You should consider killing yourself...

ReputationRep:
    Isn't throwing her on the wall a bit... much?

ReputationRep:
    Your a bad bad man.

Joking. In these complicated situations its prob best not to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    Oh come on your single you can do what you want, why does it always have to revolve around your ex. She is an ex for a start not your owner, let your hair down and enjoy yourself, don't be pressured by your ex.

:ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ...i pushed her against a wall and kiss her basically i thought that be it but it ended up going further. Now i feel really bad cause my ex and me are best mates and ive betrayed her and my other friend. I also feel like i used miss x. ARGHH I think my plan in future is to pretend nothings happened and move on
    I took that to mean he did more than just kiss her?! :confused:
    Anyway,is your "best friend" still hung up on you? Sounds like it; it may have been a little insensitive if you only broke up a little while ago, but it does not sound like Miss X didn't want anything to happen.
    And throwing her against the wall sounds hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    And throwing her against the wall sounds hot
    I want someone to throw me against a wall lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I know where there's a wall... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you are a bad person, unless things went all the way (how far is a bit further?) and you didn't use protection. That would be bad.

You can be friends with your ex - that's fine. But you are not betraying her because you are not with her. If you are that bothered by what she thinks, and you know she will be bothered by it, how come you are not together?

And it would be pretty bad to ignore miss X and pretend nothing happened. I suspect she would be quite hurt. It would be much better to talk about it and tell her (in a very nice way) that you are not interested in a relationship with her.

ReputationRep:
    u were just drunk...and silly. But it doesnt make u a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugdollap)
    Isn't throwing her on the wall a bit... much?
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    And throwing her against the wall sounds hot :wink:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Not according to these gals .
    I might have to do it sometome, see where it gets me .

ReputationRep:
    Note to self: Wall-throwing is definitely in.

ReputationRep:
    Random wall throwing will probly not get you very far, but if it's headed that way neway, the wall is just a bonus.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.