Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    For anyone who lives in Gilesgate, the Queen's Head has a really good pub quiz, I think it might be on a Tuesday.....
    On the subject thw woodman at the end of claypath has a good pub quiz on sundays. Me and two of my housemates came second equal last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itchynscratchy)
    On the subject the woodman at the end of claypath has a good pub quiz on sundays. Me and two of my housemates came second equal last week
    The Woodman

If you hadn't already known it is my favourite pub in Durham. Not the cheapest though, but still amazing as a pub.

ReputationRep:
    won a dvd player in the new inn pub quiz t'other day

ReputationRep:
    apparently, we at john's cant have an official halloween party because it's pagan. how random is that?

perhaps i shouldnt be giving you ammunition, lol. but hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    apparently, we at john's cant have an official halloween party because it's pagan. how random is that?

perhaps i shouldnt be giving you ammunition, lol. but hmm.

WTF?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH! Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    WTF?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH! Oh dear.
    i know :p: lol. but we had a rather lovely corridor party instead.

spooookeh

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.