Turn on thread page Beta

This will sound silly but Im just curious how many guys actually like really slim girls with small (A) breasts? Im going to say a 2D shape because thats how I look lol, I have curves (as in lower back curves in and bum sticks out) thats why I don't understand why curvy means a larger build to other people.:confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Dodecahedron. That's the best shape.

ReputationRep:
    I love slim girls. Natalie Portman/Jessica Alba size is absolutely perfect.

(Original post by Juno)
    I agree lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Hexagon you fool!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and i prefer petite girls (slim + small boobs), but i can honestly say theres probably enough guys that whatever you look like, one of them is going to like your shape. Though, this obviously doesn't apply to Anne Widecombe, the troll.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Don't really matter long as the girl has a good personality.

ReputationRep:
    Curves are a sign of healthiness. Mans' instinks tell him that a woman who has curves will have healthy children, well known fact.

All women have curves though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Very true.

ReputationRep:
    Curves means boobs and hips of similar width when looking face on and a smaller waist.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really matter long as the girl has a good personality.
    Yup....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Curves means boobs and hips of similar width when looking face on and a smaller waist.
    All women have boobs, and all slim women have hips wider than their waists.

You're talking about exaggerated curves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A stick is more of just a straight line, the curves must be obvious and predominate.

ReputationRep:
    I know a few guys who prefer small A cup breasts, which is a relief for me! (My BF and a male friend).

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in saing all women have curves? It's self evident. But the word curves is used in an obvious and different sense when referring to a womans figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squigaletta)
    What's the point in saing all women have curves? It's self evident. But the word curves is used in an obvious and different sense when referring to a womans figure.
    I find that when most people say a woman doesn't have curves, they actually mean she just doesn't have giant tits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I find that when most people say a woman doesn't have curves, they actually mean she just doesn't have giant tits.
    Or shes not fat

ReputationRep:
    Really? I find that people refer to small breasted woman as curvey if they have an hour glass figure. Wide shoulders can compensate for small breats, nipped in waist, and significantly wider hips. I have never heard of soe-one being reffered to as curvey solely because they have large breasts, or some-one reffered to as uncurvey because they are flat chested.

ReputationRep:
    This is true, 'curvy' is often just used instead of 'overweight'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.