mathematics for technology assignment wuestions

Watch this thread
santhoshtheking
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hello friends,

here i have some assignment questions. can u please help me to solve the qestions.??

1. The Mathematics paper in a test has two sections, A and B. Section A has 10 questions and section B has 8 questions. A candidate can answer either 5 questions from section A and 4 questions from section B or 4 questions from section A and 5 questions from section B. Find the number of different combination of questions a candidate can answer.

2. How many 5-digit even numbers that are greater than 50 000 can be formed using the digits 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 without repetition?

3. There are 4 boys and 5 girls in a team, 4 students are selected from the team to be seated in a row. Calculate the number of ways of arranging the students if the row starts with a boy and ends with a girl.

4. Lim has a choice of 4 different modes of transport to travel from town P to town Q and 3 different modes of transport to travel from town Q to town R. Find the number of different modes of transport for Lim to travel from town P to town R.

5. In how many ways can 3 boys and 2 girls be arranged in a row?
brianeverit
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by santhoshtheking)
hello friends,

here i have some assignment questions. can u please help me to solve the qestions.??

1. The Mathematics paper in a test has two sections, A and B. Section A has 10 questions and section B has 8 questions. A candidate can answer either 5 questions from section A and 4 questions from section B or 4 questions from section A and 5 questions from section B. Find the number of different combination of questions a candidate can answer.

2. How many 5-digit even numbers that are greater than 50 000 can be formed using the digits 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 without repetition?

3. There are 4 boys and 5 girls in a team, 4 students are selected from the team to be seated in a row. Calculate the number of ways of arranging the students if the row starts with a boy and ends with a girl.

4. Lim has a choice of 4 different modes of transport to travel from town P to town Q and 3 different modes of transport to travel from town Q to town R. Find the number of different modes of transport for Lim to travel from town P to town R.

5. In how many ways can 3 boys and 2 girls be arranged in a row?
Show what you have tried, then we can help.
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by santhoshtheking)
Does this assignment count towards your final grade? If so, you should not be asking for help.
santhoshtheking
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hi friend,

I am not in touch with maths for 4years. i got reexam for mathematics in 3 months. Before that wanna submit my assignment by 2 days so that asking help. can u please help me...??
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
We will help if you post some working out or some thoughts you've had for each question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads