Turn on thread page Beta

Rep comp (oh yeah, I see you drooling!) watch

ReputationRep:
    oooh rep me please. I really want another green bar and it would make me smile and be happy and Ive had a really rubbish day at work dressing up as as a giant owl to amuse little kids...go on please make me smile

Erm , yeah rep me cos I....like...to...use smilies?

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    Ok folks, here goes nothing.

Just do ANYTHING (yes, anything) to convince me that you deserve rep. Get creative, and be daring - you're more likely to catch my attention that way.

It is possible that you are negged instead of possed, and it is also possible that no winner be declared, though these situations are both unlikely to occur.

The risk is there, but the stake is sufficiently sizeable.

Get the ball rolling! :cool: :tsr2:

(I won't be posting here anymore, and the competition ends at 0100 GMT (0200 UK time), after which the thread will be locked. The winner, if any, will just have to check his/her User CP to find out!)
    I reported you for "moronic behaviour".

Ha! How does it feel now?!

ReputationRep:
    Rep me, or I'll post photos of your mother engaged in anal intercourse with a big black man.

ReputationRep:
    Cos it's me

ReputationRep:
    Coz I luff you nutter :love:

literally

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Rep me, or I'll post photos of your mother engaged in anal intercourse with a big black man.
    I think you went too far dude. I predict that Nutter will nutterise your nuts with his new nikies. :hmmm:

Nutter, you're such a nice guy. I know this from you helping me in the Oxbridge Forum the other day, and also from when I talked to you in the Penguin Society. I hope truthful flattery works. :p::flutter:

Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natural Scientist)
    I think you went too far dude. I predict that Nutter will nutterise your nuts with his new nikies. :hmmm:

Nutter, you're such a nice guy. I know this from you helped me in the Oxbridge Forum the other day, and also from when I talked to you in the Penguin Society. I hope truthful flattery works. :p::flutter:

Good luck everyone.
    I am sorry Nat, but your speech is no where near as moving as mine.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I need no speech...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)
    I need no speech...
    You can't say one to save your life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madémoisélle Charlotté)
    You can't say one to save your life!
    Exchuuuse you.

I happened to be LAMDA trained to gold medal.

Yes I am that gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madémoisélle Charlotté)
    I am sorry Nat, but your speech is no where near as moving as mine.:p:
    You changed 'helping' to 'helped' in my sentence to make me look illiterate. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natural Scientist)
    You changed 'helping' to 'helped' in my sentence to make me look illiterate. :hmmm:
    Not good enough:p:

ReputationRep:
    To whom it may concern.

I must admit, I haven't got to know you during my stay on TSR.. for this I am truly sorry but here is my reason...( I will not suck up to you.) To be perfectly honest I have had the worst weekend ever so far... I will not embellish upon the details but trust me its bad. I will happily tell you through a private message as I need advice anyway, but to be honest you can rep who you like, although if you did rep me, it would make my day...lo...my weekend. I would also very much like one of those bright green gemmy things.
    Thanks
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclear_pavlova)
    To whom it may concern.

I must admit, I haven't got to know you during my stay on TSR.. for this I am truly sorry but here is my reason...( I will not suck up to you.) To be perfectly honest I have had the worst weekend ever so far... I will not embellish upon the details but trust me its bad. I will happily tell you through a private message as I need advice anyway, but to be honest you can rep who you like, although if you did rep me, it would make my day...lo...my weekend. I would also very much like one of those bright green gemmy things.
    Thanks
    xxx
    Awww, I feel bad for you

This had better not be a fake sympathy story :mad:

I am going to assume you are genuine and give you a big hug.

:knuddel:

Nice to meet you by the way - don't think I've seen you round these parts before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclear_pavlova)
    To whom it may concern.

Thanks
    xxx
    Oh no! rival!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)
    Awww, I feel bad for you

This had better not be a fake sympathy story :mad:

I am going to assume you are genuine and give you a big hug.

:knuddel:

Nice to meet you by the way - don't think I've seen you round these parts before.

Dont worry, this certainly isnt a fake sympathy story! You can ask thegreatstupendo for evidence.. He'll back me up. Thankyou very much for the big hug! Im very greatful. Nice to meet you too... I usually lurk around in the fashion and beauty forums along with Lancaster and Health and relationships Thankyou very much for your lovely message....Madémoisélle Charlotté dont fret! I'll rep you because I admire your commitment! although Im not worth much.

ReputationRep:
    There once was a green cubic gem,
    It was tainted like a plant's mighty stem,
    I love and adore you,
    I want it like poo,
    Definitely more than them! *Ahem*

(If that doesn't win, I don't know what will!)

ReputationRep:
    pick me, pick me!
    woteva

ReputationRep:
    hello there! :love:
    Attached Images

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.