Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mama visited today and we went to Prezzo. Quite nice, not too expensive (£15 ish a head for two courses).

ReputationRep:
    Of course, you're also only 45 mins by train away from London

ReputationRep:
    Whereabouts is Prezzo?? I've been going to Ask and Don Pasquale.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a sushi bar anywhere in Cambridge? I'm fed up of the supermarket crap.

ReputationRep:
    read the previous page of this thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda11)
    It's basically on the back entrance to John's - go up to the Castle Hill traffic lights and turn left, it's along there on the left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda11)
    Prezzo is a little obscurely placed (unless you're a Johnian, in which case it's closer than your buttery ). Basically, it's behind John's, on the corner of the road that I can't remember the name of.

Basically, you come out of the side of John's Cripps, or, form town, come accross Magdalene Bridge, left at the next road, then it's on the corner.

Like this!

ReputationRep:
    Obscure? It's five minutes from the town centre and it's opposite the Sino Tap, which is the greatest pub in Cambridge! How can that be obscure?!

Oh, that's it. Most Cambridge students don't venture more than a few hundred metres from their college, their departments and the town centre. Gotcha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cexy)
    Obscure? It's five minutes from the town centre and it's opposite the Sino Tap, which is the greatest pub in Cambridge! How can that be obscure?!

Oh, that's it. Most Cambridge students don't venture more than a few hundred metres from their college, their departments and the town centre. Gotcha.
    Draw a line between the house I'm sitting in, the Peterhouse plodge, and Sainsbury's, with one offshoot going slightly to the right for lectures, and one going to the left to Selwyn for supervisions. As of four weeks ago, this is the world.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who really doesn't like Sino Tap? Last time I went it was smoky, overpriced and full of dodgy old men.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.