adult nursing at greenwich university medway campus January 2015 Watch

conniesmith
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I'm due to start greenwich university medway campus next week to study adult nursing, just wondered if anyone else is doing the same and what halls they will be staying in??
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
Rob_Male_Nurse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by conniesmith)
Hi,
I'm due to start greenwich university medway campus next week to study adult nursing, just wondered if anyone else is doing the same and what halls they will be staying in??
Hi, im studying there at the moment. hope you're looking forward to coming. i was the only one from our year that stayed in halls but i think theres more this time round.
Laurenxthomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm starting on the 19th! If that's the same for you.
Not staying in Halls though.
Was wondering if anyone knew about term dates x
Rob_Male_Nurse
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Laurenxthomas)
I'm starting on the 19th! If that's the same for you.
Not staying in Halls though.
Was wondering if anyone knew about term dates x
i can email you the year planner which will give you details on when your holidays will be and when you'll be on placement etc
Laurenxthomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That would be brilliant! Thankyou.
This is all new and kind of confusing lol, probably like for all new students!

Posted from TSR Mobile
adaka123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi connie does that mean you got a C in maths? Because I'm in the same position you were in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads