do guys really look at appearance when dating/going out? Watch

MayaIllusion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
definitely! but they have to have a personality.. i hate it when my friends say that good looking people can't have good personalities... my bf is hawt and is soooo sweet!

I need to be attracted to someone, especially when it come to being physically involved with them...
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I said it hundred times before personality is more important.
egg_soup
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
personality is defo more important but looks are what get your attention at first.
blot
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I once seen someone being run over. I mean literally run over, as in a car wheel went over his head. I hand a first hand encounter with brain juice that day. It's sort of black to dark red, thick and viscous, and semi-congealed. There's also some less viscous, runnier stuff that accompanies it.

Lovely stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.
jeremykyleisachav
Report 12 years ago
Looks are important as they are the basis of the initial attraction. This guy was clearly attracted to this lass at one stage and it would make more sense for him to say that he didnt like her personality (as you are more likely to discover about a personality as a relationship develops). Tbh, this guy seems to have just bottled giving the real reason for 'dumping' her.
Princess_Peach
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
The initial stages will most likely be based on physical attraction. But after that other factors such as personality will keep a couple together. To dump someone for that reason of going out for a period of time seems like a bit of a cop-out and could well be just an excuse.
Exactily.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1411)
79.67%
Leave (360)
20.33%

Watched Threads