Room available in shared flat, Sheffield city centre £80 per week Watch

magpiejeweller
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
This is a room with 3/4 bed, sink, wardrobe, desk and chair, on the ground floor of a shared 8 bed student flat, with all bills (internet included) included in the rent. I am looking to move out as soon as possible, and would be happy to help you move in. The flat has 3 bathrooms, one of which is right next to the room, with a shower and toilet. The kitchen is across the hall, with 2 hobs, 2 ovens, kettle and microwave, 2 sinks, dishwasher, 2 fridge freezers and additional freezer, table and stools, sofa, and large flatscreen TV, for which there is no licence fee. There is an outside courtyard which is shared by 3 other flats, in which you can smoke, and a shared laundry room off it- the washing machine and drier are very reliable and fairly cheap. The contract would be with Midcity Estates, but the arrangements for paying the rent/ drawing up a new contract would be with Sheffield Hallam Accommodation Services. This room would be perfect for anyone studying at Sheffield Hallam City Centre campus, as it is 5-10 minutes walk, and is just on the edge of the centre, with easy access for bus stops. You do need to be a student at the time of renting, however there are no age restrictions that I know of. If you are interested, please get in contact and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise