Turn on thread page Beta

Will primer work in the same way if I use powder over it? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to use only a primer(Rimmel Fix and Perfect) with my Collection Lasting Perfection powder on my face, instead of a liquid foundation. Would this minimise getting an oily T-zone later on in the day? Is primer only meant to be used under liquid foundation or would it work in the same way with powder?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Primers are only meant for when you wear the liquid foundation.
    If you have a problem with your T Zone like I do, it depends on your skin care regime and also what type of foundation you wear.
    I personally don't wear foundation but the best thing to stop the oiliness throughout the day is touch up with the powder or dab with a dry paper towel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine_08)
    I want to use only a primer(Rimmel Fix and Perfect) with my Collection Lasting Perfection powder on my face, instead of a liquid foundation. Would this minimise getting an oily T-zone later on in the day? Is primer only meant to be used under liquid foundation or would it work in the same way with powder?

Thank you
    No primer can be used under any face product e.g concealer or powder! It will make them smoother and more long lasting. That primer isn't the best for oily skin, I would recommend the benefit porefessional!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.