Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what i am doing tomorrow, ahemmm.....

ladies and gentleman, WHW is not only in Brazil (crossing that border was a real ***** today, mainly due to the traffic...) but he is also spending the next 3 to 4 days at the iguacu falls, arguably the most wonderous waterfalls IN THE FRICKIN WORLD. Kiss it babies :p: seriousslyy, kiss ma frickin ******* innit....hehe kewlll

So if i jogeth my memory, i have been to Lima, Machu Picchu, the Amazon rainforest....tomorrow i will be at THE FALLS, and in approximately 5 weeks galapagos islands will have the honour and prestige, of bearing witness to me....

i hope you are all enjoying your formal education, i.e. 9am lectures, maths lessons, Wales, pfft...poo-ey part time jobs.....

mmmm :cool: Bye guys....

WHW, Cartman-stylie.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Say what? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    Cool Went to SA last year as well, was awesome

I dont have lectures earlier than 10.30; Im not studying in wales; or studying maths for that matter; and I'm too lazy to get a part-time job, I can just ask the government for some more money...being poor they are only too willing to oblige. The only way I could get more is if I was an immigrant too.

cool!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    what i am doing tomorrow, ahemmm.....

ladies and gentleman, WHW is not only in Brazil (crossing that border was a real ***** today, mainly due to the traffic...) but he is also spending the next 3 to 4 days at the iguacu falls, arguably the most wonderous waterfalls IN THE FRICKIN WORLD. Kiss it babies :p: seriousslyy, kiss ma frickin ******* innit....hehe kewlll

So if i jogeth my memory, i have been to Lima, Machu Picchu, the Amazon rainforest....tomorrow i will be at THE FALLS, and in approximately 5 weeks galapagos islands will have the honour and prestige, of bearing witness to me....

i hope you are all enjoying your formal education, i.e. 9am lectures, maths lessons, Wales, pfft...poo-ey part time jobs.....

mmmm :cool: Bye guys....

WHW, Cartman-stylie.... :p:
    You know you miss Wales really....

How could you not; being wet all the time, not being able to understand anyone (just like being at those falls really.)

That's even before you mention O land of my fathers to a group of drunk Welshies...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.