Opinions... Watch

nyash96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys,
I am creating a blog about surveillance (how the government is spying on its citizens and the secrets Snowden released). The blog that I am creating is aimed at entertainment. It is not meant to be a serious blog its jut a blog for informing the audience and entertaining them at the same time. I have created three posts already but I just feel like I need to add more posts and that the blog seems dull and less entertaining. I have thought of adding posts about Anonymous the hacktivist group and NSA but I don’t know like what sort of posters I could create or should I create videos that are animated to inform the audience about the hacktivist group and its views and opinions about government surveillance. I am just confused I don’t know what is best. I have also played around with the themes trying to find the best one but the one I found I am not sure if it suits the blog.
Here is a link to my blog. I just want someone to please check it for me and tell me what they think.
http://openvigilance.wordpress.com/
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.55%
No (384)
72.45%

Watched Threads