Turn on thread page Beta

Who do YOU think killed Lucy Beale? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a particular EastEnder's fan, I'm just sick of waiting!

So post your theories please! Who is Lucy's murderer and why?

ReputationRep:
    Heard Stan camped in the Vic window with the Intervention FMJ ACOG, waited for Lucy to enter her house and quickscoped her through the wall to get his UAV Recon Plane.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Max, he looked a bit shifty on Thursday's episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Heard Stan camped in the Vic window with the Intervention FMJ ACOG, waited for Lucy to enter her house and quickscoped her through the wall to get his UAV Recon Plane.
    :lolwut: :erm: I will pretend that I completely understood your post :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Janine did it!

ReputationRep:
    My sister is convinced it's Abey and I think so too. Or lauren.

Max couldn't kill carl last year, doubt he could kill lucy. I also suspected whitney but not sure now.

Can't wait to find out!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but I feel like it might be Abi or Cindy ^__^

ReputationRep:
    It's clearly a Branning or Beale.

ReputationRep:
    Abi ( she seems unstable) - because it didn't really look like she was sorry lucy died in her police interview and how she almost killed Lauren :O -also i think maybe Max knows and is trying to cover it up - also think that ben and her ex-boyfriend might of helped cover it up, which might be the reason they broke up. This might also explain why she isn't the biggest fan of Emma and how Max always wants to change the subject when ever lucy case is mentioned.

or

Lee carter - he's got a violent nature e.g. his attack on ben and he was kind of involved with her, she might of pushed his buttons bit too far and might of killed her by accident, He would be used to seeing death after serving in the army which might be why he is so calm, i got a feeling if it was him then he would of told whitney ( not lucys biggest fan), and that might be the real reason she deleted lucys message history, because it might of shown a message of lee meeting her on that night. Which also might explain how he wanted to frame Lauren for it, so he can cover his backside because her story didn't fully check out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    Maybe Max, he looked a bit shifty on Thursday's episode.
    Nah, too predictable, and mainstream, and obvious. I reckon he's a major red herring and there's a twist somewhere. But good guess, it's highly possible. I will be seriously miffed and let down if he did though, it just wouldn't be dramatic enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Nah, too predictable, and mainstream, and obvious. I reckon he's a major red herring and there's a twist somewhere. But good guess, it's highly possible. I will be seriously miffed and let down if he did though, it just wouldn't be dramatic enough!
    But maybe it's not obvious, because it's too obvious, if that makes sense? They'll focus on other characters and then all of a sudden it'll come out of the woodwork that Max did it. Although several characters have motives / shady dealings with Lucy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    Janine did it!
    She's certainly crazy and evil enough. :yes: But why? What would her motive be? :dontknow: Or have I missed something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseebi82)
    Abi ( she seems unstable) - because it didn't really look like she was sorry lucy died in her police interview and how she almost killed Lauren :O -also i think maybe Max knows and is trying to cover it up - also think that ben and her ex-boyfriend might of helped cover it up, which might be the reason they broke up. This might also explain why she isn't the biggest fan of Emma and how Max always wants to change the subject when ever lucy case is mentioned.

or

Lee carter - he's got a violent nature e.g. his attack on ben and he was kind of involved with her, she might of pushed his buttons bit too far and might of killed her by accident, He would be used to seeing death after serving in the army which might be why he is so calm, i got a feeling if it was him then he would of told whitney ( not lucys biggest fan), and that might be the real reason she deleted lucys message history, because it might of shown a message of lee meeting her on that night. Which also might explain how he wanted to frame Lauren for it, so he can cover his backside because her story didn't fully check out.

Lee's a good shout - and he gave Emma a funny look during Thursday's episode. I also read somewhere that his violent nature will be exposed more in the future, so maybe this is it.

ReputationRep:
    But maybe it's not obvious, because it's too obvious, if that makes sense? They'll focus on other characters and then all of a sudden it'll come out of the woodwork that Max did it. Although several characters have motives / shady dealings with Lucy.
    Perfectly plausible- if something's too blindingly obvious, then no one would guess it. The seeming prescence of a red herring would be a red herring. Clever! It's possible. But you're right there... hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Perfectly plausible- if something's too blindingly obvious, then no one would guess it. The seeming prescence of a red herring would be a red herring. Clever! It's possible. But you're right there... hmm.
    Maybe. As above, I think Lee Carter is a good shout too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseebi82)

or

I praise your arguments here!

ReputationRep:
    Lee's a good shout - and he gave Emma a funny look during Thursday's episode. I also read somewhere that his violent nature will be exposed more in the future, so maybe this is it.
    Yeah I noticed that stare he gave her like he's got something to feel guilty about, but then again why wound she not go to the police straight away with her evidence, unless it was some one she closely knew (Abi) and what was so special about Denise coming into the Queen vic that caused her to work out who the murderer was, Cant wait for February so we can find out

ReputationRep:
    I'll reply more soon, but you all have very interesting theories, especially about Abi and Lee.

ReputationRep:
    It is most likely Abbie, Peter or Ian. Abbie is the favourite, I do know both Peter and Lauren leave on the reveal day. Apparently the story is Abbie is revealed and because they can't take it they both leave. This may be a bit of a spoiler :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I think Peter did it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.