Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you shave/wax your legs/arms or are they naturally hairless? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insparato)
    *Glad he only has to shave his face*
    some boys even moan about that!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know its a right pain in arse to shave my face. So much work involved urgh so annoying :p:.

ReputationRep:
    I wish! No, I either wax or epilate my arms and legs cos I prefer them to be smooth. No-one knows and it grows back progressively slower and finer over time. I don't really care, it's a trade-off for having thick brunette hair and olive skin.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    out of boredom i trim my arm hair with scissors lol :rofl: i'm scared to epilate! :afraid: so i use the creams and waxing...waxing isn't that bad really...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i want to get rid of face hair though...can i use wax meant for legs? because i just hate seeing the hair,and shaving can leave me with razor rash... i'm a girl but i hate seeing facial hair,apart from eyebrows and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    yea u can use those mini little wax strips (haha should I really know about this?). I used to swim professionally and thus had to wax my legs and arms *cries* thats my excuse.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i bet you loved it though,and the attention from girls
    thanks,will cut one of my leg strips a bit smaller.

ReputationRep:
    are you kidding me? Im latin, my dad and family would take the piss out of me calling me sissy boy haha. To be honest I dont see what all the fuss about the pain is, It just stings a little and I kinda got used to that.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    true! warm wax is the best!
    awww i'm sure the girls enjoyed it though,even if you're family,especially the males didn't lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha, a very mixed reaction from girls, and from latin girls = A man = hair. Altho I didnt exactly go round flaunting hi everybody I wax. Hmm I think im going to start up an "I hate speedoes society >.>"
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    worst thing is,lately the hairs grow back way faster now. i shaved my legs and within 3 days i could feel the stubble! i have now resorted to waxing and i'm wondering how long it'll take the freak hairs to grow.hopefully longer.
    Be thankful you're not a man. I used to shave my chest in the morning, and by the evening I had stubble all over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Be thankful you're not a man. I used to shave my chest in the morning, and by the evening I had stubble all over it.
    wax it man? grows back like baby hair strong. you cant surf with chest stubble :\.

ReputationRep:
    These days I just leave it au naturel, unless I'm with a girl who doesn't like it, in which case I do wax it.

ReputationRep:
    why would you wanna shave your chest anyway (unlessit's austin powers stylie)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    These days I just leave it au naturel, unless I'm with a girl who doesn't like it, in which case I do wax it.
    same same, altho sometimes if its a really noice party i get a lil self conscious of having my shirt open (no its not austin powers stlyie) just all these guys around you up to 27 with absolutely no hair on there chest does make ye feel a lil insecure sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu)
    same same, altho sometimes if its a really noice party i get a lil self conscious of having my shirt open (no its not austin powers stlyie) just all these guys around you up to 27 with absolutely no hair on there chest does make ye feel a lil insecure sometimes.
    No it just means your a real man lol

ReputationRep:
    Even if I did have really fine hair (which I don't really, I think it's just normal) I would still want to shave. I like having smooth legs and armpits etc. What girl (and guy for that matter) doesn't?

ReputationRep:
    my mums so lucky she has absolutely no leg, arm or underarm hair! lol! and has never shaved/waxed in her lifetime!

my bro is kinda the same..except he has leg hair....his chest is soo smooth like a babys bottom though lol!

i'm unlucky i have to shave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_88)
    why would you wanna shave your chest anyway (unlessit's austin powers stylie)
    The majority of women prefer a smooth chest, and I have no problem whatsoever obliging. However, as standard I prefer to leave there hair there, because I believe most women aren't especially bothered, and some women prefer it, and it only takes minutes to remove it, whereas it can take a while for it all to grow back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.