Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My brain! :wink:
Reply 2
Music.
Reply 3
M j R
My brain! :wink:

You can live without that, might as well theres nothing in it (joking). What about external things? :smile:
Reply 4
Wasabi Tea
Music.

Everyone has that though, think of something that not many others have.. actually just ignore me u can have music:redface:
Reply 5
Anonymous
You can live without that, might as well theres nothing in it (joking). What about external things? :smile:

Well I can life without TV, but not the Internet. Music...listening to some right now. Basketball is another thing I find hard to stay away from.
Reply 6
Money, money, money.

Putas, putas, putas.

Yo mudda, mudda, mudda.

Success.
Reply 7
I say music because, without trying to sound dramatic, it has saved my life a few times! I don't know what I'd do without my Joy Division CD... it hardly ever fails to cheer me up. *cuddles it* ^____^ And writing music is a great outlet for one's dark side... though I try not to make my songs too whiny, haha! (Overly whiny music just pisses me off XD )

So yes. I feel that music is a huge part of me, and if I lost that... well, I don't want to think about that. Of course, it may seem trivial when you think of all the poverty in the world, but in my little world of luxury, it means a lot to me.

Just thought I'd explain my choice. :biggrin:
Reply 8
eugh one thing? That I cant live without? Other than oxygen and food and women(cmon its a given your significant other ;p) and money and a roof over my head?

Music/Dancing! (same thing ;p)
Theres not one in particular but for me,

Going out and getting drunk with mates,
Playing my guitar,
Going to the gym
Playing with my dogs
Having a proper conversation with my brothers

All make me really happy, and i would hate to think what life would be like if i didnt have these activities.
Reply 10
Wasabi Tea
I say music because, without trying to sound dramatic, it has saved my life a few times! I don't know what I'd do without my Joy Division CD... it hardly ever fails to cheer me up. *cuddles it* ^____^ And writing music is a great outlet for one's dark side... though I try not to make my songs too whiny, haha! (Overly whiny music just pisses me off XD )

So yes. I feel that music is a huge part of me, and if I lost that... well, I don't want to think about that. Of course, it may seem trivial when you think of all the poverty in the world, but in my little world of luxury, it means a lot to me.

Can you sing?
other then the usual life requirements, i need orders, theres a saying, not sure if this is a word for word quote but hey what ya going to do,

all a man needs is love, if you cant give him that, give him hope, and if he cant have hope, just give him something to do,

and seeing as though i dont have love nor the hope of love just give me some proper orders, not clean your rifle but more like go climb a mountain and i'm happy
Wasabi Tea

wtf you do realise that joy division is like mega depressing lol. Look at allmusic.com's moods for joy division.

* Distraught
* Insular
* Cold
* Fractured
* Brittle
* Austere
* Autumnal
* Visceral
* Dramatic
* Volatile
* Cathartic
* Gloomy
* Rousing
* Hypnotic
* Brooding
* Eerie
* Literate
* Clinical
* Tense/Anxious
* Restrained
* Wintry
My second Mum. She cheers me up loads when I need her, she's fun, caring and loyal. I have no idea how I'll cope when I go to uni.
my friends
going to town with them
messing about in school with them, basically having a good time with friends makes me happy.
cats and dogs make me happy.
also for some reason a teacher at my school makes me happy when i talk to him...i have no idea why..but he has this effect on me.....
Reply 15
I couldn't name just one thing.
Reply 16
ur sarcasm? or your dry wit
Reply 17
More likely my butt plug.
Reply 18
I thought you stopped that?
Reply 19
I replaced it with anal beads for a while, but they didn't fill me up as much.

Latest

Trending

Trending