Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you wernt doing it right.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, i love listening to The Calling's album, whilst sitting in my swivel chair and watching the rain (theres a lot of it here!!) So simple, yet makes me so happy.

ReputationRep:
    id like to see you live on that album, go on try eat it!

ReputationRep:
    Companionship, of any kind. I could cope on my own for about a week, then I'd need someone to talk to, hang out with, laugh and share stuff with. I would hate to be on my own all the time, it' drive me insane!!

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I'm not going to eat my CD. I dont know what you live on, but I tend to eat food.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by natsing)
    Companionship, of any kind. I could cope on my own for about a week, then I'd need someone to talk to, hang out with, laugh and share stuff with. I would hate to be on my own all the time, it' drive me insane!!
    :ditto: I need family and friends! What makes me happy is feeling valued-knowing that people actually give a damn about how I am.

definately i couldnt live without my lover....also i cant live without fashion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophierw)
    Dude, I'm not going to eat my CD. I dont know what you live on, but I tend to eat food.
    in theory you cant live happily without food, because you cant live at all then, so how your going to live happily just with that cd (notice how you didnt say music player) is beyond me. That would just be worse sitting there with a cd dieing of starvation and not being able to listen to it.

ReputationRep:
    My friends, family and boyfriend. Dunno what i'd do if i had none of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu)
    in theory you cant live happily without food, because you cant live at all then, so how your going to live happily just with that cd (notice how you didnt say music player) is beyond me. That would just be worse sitting there with a cd dieing of starvation and not being able to listen to it.
    But the thread is what makes you happy, not what makes you alive. Obviously food is good, and i didnt say its the actual CD the object that makes me happy, i said listening to it (and i dont really know why that one, its years old!). so HA!! So whats the ONE thing that makes you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu)
    eugh one thing? That I cant live without? Other than oxygen and food and women(cmon its a given your significant other ;p) and money and a roof over my head?

Music/Dancing! (same thing ;p)
    ta da

ReputationRep:
    friends, family girlfriend

computer and a gig or some kind of adrenalin rush every couple months.

ReputationRep:
    All this cant live without food talk is making me hungry. Damn you edu!!! OK, lots of things, including food and pretty much all the other stuff you said, actually, make me happy (except women. Being one, I get thouroughly annoyed by others, but significant others, yes) And my CD :P

ReputationRep:
    now was that so hard /collapse.

damn you 3.

ReputationRep:
    My bunny rabbit

I miss him so much when I'm at uni, but when I go back home we're pretty inseparable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love2learn)
    My bunny rabbit

I miss him so much when I'm at uni, but when I go back home we're pretty inseparable.
    are you prepared to eat that bunny rabbit!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My girlfriend, football, motorsport and music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu)
    are you prepared to eat that bunny rabbit!
    What is it with you trying to get people to eat thier stuff?!!???

ReputationRep:
    hey ive already been through this arguement with you! You saw the light!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i saw the light, but still, you cant try and make people eat their pets!!! would you eat your "significant other"??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.