I hate my face - What should I do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just hate it.

I spend my time reading books and doing solitary activities and suppress any sexual thoughts as much as I can. I can't easily afford plastic surgery and don't feel it would really change my face as much as I'd like.

Tarte Tatin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What in particular do you dislike about it? Sorry to be nosy; I just feel if I have more information I may be able to offer you better advice.
germanium
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Learn to love yourself x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tarte Tatin)
What in particular do you dislike about it? Sorry to be nosy; I just feel if I have more information I may be able to offer you better advice.
I don't find it pleasing when I look in the mirror. I feel anxious and want to look away. It makes me sick if I look at it for too long. There is a discrepancy in 'what is me' and what my face looks like; I feel it is a false presentation of who I am.
Stickman
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't find it pleasing when I look in the mirror. I feel anxious and want to look away. It makes me sick if I look at it for too long. There is a discrepancy in 'what is me' and what my face looks like; I feel it is a false presentation of who I am.

Turn that into something positive about yourself.

You don't realise how much it can be beneficial for you if your face says something else but you are completely different. This is because people whom you meet don't necessarily know who you are from the inside. They would look at your face and that's all they see. But as you talk to them they start to see what you are actually like. And trust me, they won't understand a bit about the 'discrepancy' that you think that you have.

They will just start to associate your personality with your face and at the end of the day that's what you want if you want to be liked by people.
Tarte Tatin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You'd be surprised how many people also feel like this; I feel like this a lot of the time, but remember you are your harshest critic. Other people often don't see the 'flaws' in you as much as you do, and actually when I think about the people who I'm attracted to, their 'flaws' are often my favourite thing about their appearance.

Are there any particular features that make you feel insecure?
si82
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just hate it.

I spend my time reading books and doing solitary activities and suppress any sexual thoughts as much as I can. I can't easily afford plastic surgery and don't feel it would really change my face as much as I'd like.

i think it depends on how many faults your face has. I've uploaded my face to a golden mask or golden ratio of proportions to see all my facial faults, which I decided were too many to have repaired and decided to change my hair style and grow facial hair. Although still considering IPL under my eyes and accepting my less than attractive face will hamper me in work and relationships.
Simes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You don't date yourself. Why should it matter to you what your face looks like? It's what other people think that matters, not you.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Just hate it.

I would suggest using a sex toy to relieve yourself and times when that is not enough hit the dating websites around 12-4am and lookout for single mothers online who are less than attractive and willing to have sex with you. I generally go for women who write little on their profile and look slutty dressed.

Guys like us can never get a girlfriend as women only find guys 8+ as even attractive and studies prove despite their talk, women are more shallow than men focusing on looks firstly and money or earning potential secondly.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Simes)
You don't date yourself. Why should it matter to you what your face looks like? It's what other people think that matters, not you.
I've not had a girlfriend/boyfriend in time...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (102)
19.81%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.42%

Watched Threads