?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm trying to think of mine but can't remember
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Crying to my mum about the fact I have a belly button :eek: I was about 3 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Jumped off climbing frame at nursery. Broke leg. 0/10 would not jump again.
hellodave5
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Watching the snowman film the last day of nursery. Playing in the toy cars in nursery. Being in a pram during my childhood being pushed around - very scattered memory though, more of a remembrance of feelings experienced at the time.
dead sheep eater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mrocd2014)
I'm trying to think of mine but can't remember
I have the same problem... I remember being in a house away from home in Devon maybe? blowing bubbles in the garden; my age is uncertain. I have similiar memories, but none I am certain of; it is entirely possible I could have made it up.
TheTipsyTarsier
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Vague memories of cracking my head when I was about 8 and singing A Whole New World solo at school concert. After that, nothing til my grampa died when I was 11. I seem to have blocked out the majority of my childhood.
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Chewing pencil lead because my brother told me if I chewed it enough it would turn into bubble gum

The nursery school bus driving into a ditch because I was arguing with the driver (It probably wasn't my fault but I felt guilty anyway, especially after realising that all the other kids' injuries were far worse than mine)

Doing some sort of birthday month song/dance game at creche where you had to dance in the middle of the circle when your birthday month came up. I didn't know which month my birthday was in and one of the ladies told me it was in June. I don't know why, but I felt like she was lying to me and for a while, I wondered when my actual birthday was.
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Doing starjumps in nursery with the memory so far back how can be sure it is real though?-I could have made it up or dreamed it?
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think it was playing in the garden with my dinosaur toys from Mattel. :lolwut:
dreadpiraterach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Going to Chester Zoo on my 3rd birthday and having my coat nibbled by a goat. :yep:
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can vaguely remember being in our house, and there was a baby gate on the stairs so I must have been young. Not sure what I was doing at the time, but there was definitely a baby gate there.

I also remember going into the bathroom and then doing a :poo: in my nappy . Maybe that was the age where I was nearly ready for potty training?
lorealblab
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
when my parents left me at my grans and went for a holiday i mean i was 3 at the time and just remember waking up at my grans house.. #weird
Alpha510
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anaconda. The movie.
Gladiator and Terminator. Just after that.

(Original post by RFowler)
I can vaguely remember being in our house, and there was a baby gate on the stairs so I must have been young. Not sure what I was doing at the time, but there was definitely a baby gate there.

I also remember going into the bathroom and then doing a :poo: in my nappy . Maybe that was the age where I was nearly ready for potty training?
I love that signature picture.
mrocd2014
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
Crying to my mum about the fact I have a belly button :eek: I was about 3 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha
mrocd2014
Rep:
?
(Original post by somemightsay888)
Jumped off climbing frame at nursery. Broke leg. 0/10 would not jump again.
Ouch
upagumtree
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sitting on a stool in the middle of a field during a camping trip. I was upset because i had just been stung by a bee and my parents gave me a tube of smarties in the hope i would shut the **** up.

i also remember my dad pulling into the car park of the hospital on the day my sister was born. Interestingly i now occasionally work at that hospital and still remember the car park
Kerrias
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Being aged 2 and a half and riding a donkey on holiday
username1649843
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Being in an anex playing with my uncle's lighter
WhimsicalSloth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember walking somewhere with my Dad and finding someone's lost key on the ground, and then reporting it to the police/some kind of lost and found place. Fascinating I know I think I was about four years old. I remember going to nursery as well.
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My mom being perved on by the window cleaner as she was putting her bra on he was peeking through the tiny gap in the curtain. I was about 3 or 4 and told her the weird man was looking at her boobies. He nearly fell of his ladder.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (123)
18.36%
No (406)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.04%

Watched Threads