The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of your life?

I'm trying to think of mine but can't remember :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Crying to my mum about the fact I have a belly button :eek: :colondollar: I was about 3 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jumped off climbing frame at nursery. Broke leg. 0/10 would not jump again.
Watching the snowman film the last day of nursery. Playing in the toy cars in nursery. Being in a pram during my childhood being pushed around - very scattered memory though, more of a remembrance of feelings experienced at the time.
Original post by mrocd2014
I'm trying to think of mine but can't remember :frown:

I have the same problem... I remember being in a house away from home in Devon maybe? blowing bubbles in the garden; my age is uncertain. I have similiar memories, but none I am certain of; it is entirely possible I could have made it up.
Vague memories of cracking my head when I was about 8 and singing A Whole New World solo at school concert. After that, nothing til my grampa died when I was 11. I seem to have blocked out the majority of my childhood.
Chewing pencil lead because my brother told me if I chewed it enough it would turn into bubble gum

The nursery school bus driving into a ditch because I was arguing with the driver (It probably wasn't my fault but I felt guilty anyway, especially after realising that all the other kids' injuries were far worse than mine)

Doing some sort of birthday month song/dance game at creche where you had to dance in the middle of the circle when your birthday month came up. I didn't know which month my birthday was in and one of the ladies told me it was in June. I don't know why, but I felt like she was lying to me and for a while, I wondered when my actual birthday was.
(edited 9 years ago)
Doing starjumps in nursery with the memory so far back how can be sure it is real though?-I could have made it up or dreamed it?
I think it was playing in the garden with my dinosaur toys from Mattel. :lolwut:
Going to Chester Zoo on my 3rd birthday and having my coat nibbled by a goat. :yep:
I can vaguely remember being in our house, and there was a baby gate on the stairs so I must have been young. Not sure what I was doing at the time, but there was definitely a baby gate there.

I also remember going into the bathroom and then doing a :poo: in my nappy :colondollar: . Maybe that was the age where I was nearly ready for potty training?
when my parents left me at my grans and went for a holiday i mean i was 3 at the time and just remember waking up at my grans house.. #weird
Anaconda. The movie. :colone:
Gladiator and Terminator. Just after that.

Original post by RFowler
I can vaguely remember being in our house, and there was a baby gate on the stairs so I must have been young. Not sure what I was doing at the time, but there was definitely a baby gate there.

I also remember going into the bathroom and then doing a :poo: in my nappy :colondollar: . Maybe that was the age where I was nearly ready for potty training?

I love that signature picture.
Reply 13
Original post by Spock's Socks
Crying to my mum about the fact I have a belly button :eek: :colondollar: I was about 3 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by somemightsay888
Jumped off climbing frame at nursery. Broke leg. 0/10 would not jump again.

Ouch
Sitting on a stool in the middle of a field during a camping trip. I was upset because i had just been stung by a bee and my parents gave me a tube of smarties in the hope i would shut the **** up.

i also remember my dad pulling into the car park of the hospital on the day my sister was born. Interestingly i now occasionally work at that hospital and still remember the car park
Being aged 2 and a half and riding a donkey on holiday
I remember walking somewhere with my Dad and finding someone's lost key on the ground, and then reporting it to the police/some kind of lost and found place. Fascinating I know :tongue: I think I was about four years old. I remember going to nursery as well.
Reply 18
My mom being perved on by the window cleaner as she was putting her bra on he was peeking through the tiny gap in the curtain. I was about 3 or 4 and told her the weird man was looking at her boobies. He nearly fell of his ladder.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
I also remember my older brother setting our sofa alight with some matches he found, i remember taking them off him and telling him moms gonna slap ya I was 3 so he was 4.

Quick Reply

Latest