Anyone watch this? Possibly the most boring grand prix ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    yea well done to ferrari tho

ReputationRep:
    Good start for Trulli though. Pity Button messed up his qualifying, else, he could have had a potential podium again.

ReputationRep:
    didnt someone run across the track during the warm-up ... not that i watch Grand Prix though

ReputationRep:
    Button=hyped up. At the beginning of the season, no-one gave a boll*cks about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    didnt someone run across the track during the warm-up ... not that i watch Grand Prix though
    Yeh, the marshalls wrestled him to the ground though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Button=hyped up. At the beginning of the season, no-one gave a boll*cks about him.
    At the beginning of the season, he had come back from a not too brill season, hence people weren't sure of him. Now, he's done brilliantly, and got 3 podiums. This season, he has proven himself to be a good driver, and perhaps a future world championship. He is worthy of the praise he gets.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get to see it, who finished?

ReputationRep:
    Button is average..

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, the marshalls wrestled him to the ground though..
    it was quite funny tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    it was quite funny tho
    Not really, its bloody dangerous. At silverstone last year there was a similar thing, except that man was running down a straight where the cars are going 150mph...

Years ago there was an incident where a marshall ran on track to clear some debris, and a driver hit him - killing both the driver and the marshall. A similar thing could of happened except with the spectator rather than a marshall..

ReputationRep:
    And the even more worrying thing is, with terrorism as rife as it is today, a Formula 1 race could be a prime target. Whats to say next time its not some man with explosives wrapped around him?

ReputationRep:
    And the even more worrying thing is, with terrorism as rife as it is today, a Formula 1 race could be a prime target. Whats to say next time its not some man with explosives wrapped around him?
    lol i said exactly the same thing 2 my dad 2day
    n i shuldnt have found the guy funny but im a bit (a lot **) imature

ReputationRep:
    Its easy to see the funny side now, but Im just saying it could of turned out alot differently..

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.