The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 1
Hmm, the title alone gives me that impression.
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Anyone here at RGU and doing the professional Skills module (or done it in the recent past)? Can someone tell me if I'm alone in finding this module a complete joke?

You should have came to the uni of Aberdeen for Law. Its Law department at the moment is the best in scotland.
Anyone here at RGU and doing the professional Skills module (or done it in the recent past)? Can someone tell me if I'm alone in finding this module a complete joke?

I am doing biomedical science this year at RGU and unfortuately I have to do this module. U r not alone in thinking this, its a snooze!! sorry but why?? some of them are even beyond a joke. anyone else doing it this year. is it just life sciences that have to go thru it??
what exactly is this proffesional skills module that everyone is moaning about?
Reply 5
Yeah, I'm on the Forensics course and I'm doing professional skills aswell. Personally I find it boring, just like introductory science is boring sixth year crap. For those of you who don't do it, professional skills is basically stuff like how to do presentations, time management, IT skills, that sort of guff. The Forensic Science professional skills is a bit better, we look at footwear, DNA, crime scene management and all that. I've got legal systems in about five hours time, so I'm trying to do these bloody tutorial questions. Arghhh!
oh god professional skills sounds like stuff we get at school all the time, makes we wanna avoid RGU lol. Isn't introductory science a bit of a joke if you've clearly already passed loads of science crap at school?
Reply 7
SmilerNuts
oh god professional skills sounds like stuff we get at school all the time, makes we wanna avoid RGU lol. Isn't introductory science a bit of a joke if you've clearly already passed loads of science crap at school?

Yep, you are absolutely right.
what exactly do you do in intro science anyway?
Reply 9
Intro science is advanced higher biology and chemistry, thats all it is. All about quantum mechanics, mole calculations, the cytoskeleton, biomolecules, that sort of palava.
oh crud, any faint crazy thoughts i had about doing forensics have just gone cause i truly can't be bothered repating 6th year. Aberdeen uni it is then for a zoology or legal studies degree

Latest