The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

£7,463 mainly savings and birthday money:smile:
less than 3k so I can still claim benefits which classifies me as one of the under class. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Master Jack

so much money even the comma got confused
Nothing :frown:there was around 2,000 at one point but somehow I managed to spend it. Looks like I'll be poor if I ever go to uni
Original post by Mrs House
£7,463 mainly savings and birthday money:smile:

How old are you if you dont mind me asking :tongue: is this grant money savings or like working? I'm trying to increase my savings, but money is always a struggle.
£28,206.49

(I'm 21)
Reply 9
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier

that £1500 overdraft life
Only about £600, but I have a separate (student) account for living expenses with probably around £4000 in and a savings account. Not sure how much is in there.
Reply 11
Too embarrassed to say lol
-1235 or something around that.
Original post by white boy
so much money even the comma got confused

I stopped looking at commas a long time ago.
About £6 :cool:.
Reply 15
Original post by Sic semper erat
£28,206.49

(I'm 21)

you just keep it all in your current account?
Original post by derma2019
How old are you if you dont mind me asking :tongue: is this grant money savings or like working? I'm trying to increase my savings, but money is always a struggle.

I'm 18:smile: it's savings from my grandparents. They've been giving me money since I was 5 so lucky:tongue:
About £23,360. Spent 13k on a car not too long ago :frown:. But I plan on selling that as I might be getting a company car soon :awesome:
About £1000. My life's birthday money, haha.
Original post by Mrs House
I'm 18:smile: it's savings from my grandparents. They've been giving me money since I was 5 so lucky:tongue:

Thats so lucky!! :tongue: I dont get grants so my savings don't go very far, as accom isn't fully covered by loan.
Good though that you saved it :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending