Turn on thread page Beta

My Blackhead has turned red... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I was trying to extract a blackhead pore on the side of my nose on a big blackhead, anyways I used my fingers and it turned the surrounding area kinda red, so I got a blackhead extractor tool and took it from there, long story short, I've got school in 2 days my nose is now red on the all parts I extracted my blackheads from. What should I do?? Please I need to get rid of this redness.

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by nuraf)
    Okay, so I was trying to extract a blackhead pore on the side of my nose on a big blackhead, anyways I used my fingers and it turned the surrounding area kinda red, so I got a blackhead extractor tool and took it from there, long story short, I've got school in 2 days my nose is now red on the all parts I extracted my blackheads from. What should I do?? Please I need to get rid of this redness.
    Don't touch it any more!

You could try using concealer to cover the redness. You could try something like this too to help the skin recover too? http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by...emish-gel.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Chances are the skin surrounding it was probably bruised since you used you fingers at first, the nose is quite a sensitive area.
    The best is to put ice on it to reduce any swelling and the redness. Wash you face with a facial wash; I use the body shops Tea Tree Facial Wash as it's always helped clean my face and pores where blackheads are.
    Then use concealer to cover it.

Blackheads are a nightmare

Next time, try a face mask and then maybe a pore strip? Some face masks help reduce the pore size so not as much dirt and oil can get it and if you keep using it, it will eventually reduce the pores to it's original tiny size. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuraf)

I would recommend using a face scrub daily and a nose strip every few weeks! You face doesn't turn red then! Don't mess with it and put a bit on concealer on for school, no one will notice x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.