Turn on thread page Beta

wanna live in London !! & study Interior Design (plz help) watch

    • Thread Starter

    so in London there is:

    RCA (master degree 2 years full-time)
    UAL (master degree 1 year full time)
    KLC (diploma 1 year full-time)
    inchbald (diploma 1 year or master 2 year full-time)

    for UAL, i’ve bee to a christmas short course there & it was really frustrating,
    so i have doubts regarding their master course if it’s worth it or not.

    KLC has very good reviews & inch bald also but their fees are nearly the same to
    other master courses like RCA for example, so why should i go for a diploma then ?

    RCA is very reputable but the course is taken in 2 years & i wanted to cut off some
    of my living costs that’s why i was looking first place for a 1 year program.

    now i’m so confused & i REALLY need help !!

    Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

    If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

    If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
    • Thread Starter

    Thank you so much Tyler !!

    yes it’s my first time to write a thread here & i’m still not familiar with the website.

    Thanks again,

University open days

  • University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.