The Student Room Group

#dickoftheyear

Who would be your #dickoftheyear? Mine are in desc order:

Busines fat-cats (bankers, transport executives)

Kimmy

Rolf harris

Kate Hopkins

So I think Mark Carne ia worse then a convicted peodo.
1. You
2. Me
3. Us
4. Them
Reply 2
came in here expecting pictures

left disappointed

Spoiler

Dick of the year award to me would imply they're just an a-hole rather than someone completely abhorrent, like a pedophile or rapist or something.
So I'd say people like Katie Hopkins, Dapper Laughs, generally widely irritating and rude people.
Kate Hopkins, woman famous from going on the apprentice as well as having sex with a married man in a dirty field. That attention seeking harlot is going down the road of being controversial for publicity.

Shameful despicable whore
(edited 9 years ago)
Ben Affleck
David Luiz
Original post by tupper_ware
Dick of the year award to me would imply they're just an a-hole rather than someone completely abhorrent, like a pedophile or rapist or something.
So I'd say people like Katie Hopkins, Dapper Laughs, generally widely irritating and rude people.

To me, Katie Hopkins is slightly more than a dick. To me she is an awful human being who not only deliberately annoys and offends people but actively seeks to make money out of the misery she causes to others.
Original post by mojojojo101
To me, Katie Hopkins is slightly more than a dick. To me she is an awful human being who not only deliberately annoys and offends people but actively seeks to make money out of the misery she causes to others.

Fair play, i'd still peg her as a front runner for dick of the year but she's nastier than just a dick too.
In my pants
Pity, I was going to post pics.
Reply 11
Dapper Laughs.

The bastion of lad culture
is it too late to make a joke?

i've got the dick of the century
Reply 13
josie cunningham.jpg

Josie Cunningham. She got a boob job on the NHS back in 2009 but then this year she aborted her baby in order to go on Big Brother.

:no:

Quick Reply

Latest