Twilight is my favourite film

Watch this thread
nuraf
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm a male but I love the twilight series (no joke), Edward is a top character, I wanna be like him, if not I wanna be like Carlise Cullen, he's a pretty cool guy to, the storylines are excellent to.
tupper_ware
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
That's nice.
LazyBazooka
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Good for you m8, gr8 b8 I r8 it 8/8
ukip72
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nuraf)
I'm a male but I love the twilight series (no joke), Edward is a top character, I wanna be like him, if not I wanna be like Carlise Cullen, he's a pretty cool guy to, the storylines are excellent to.
Have you not seen many films?
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Get out more.
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 7 years ago
I think you're pretty ignorant of film, to be honest. You give off the impression that you haven't seen many films, and are unaware of the many possibilities that cinema can provide - there are so many cinematic gems that you can watch, instead.

Why do you choose to appreciate that abomination?
nuraf
Rep:
(Original post by lustawny)
I think you're pretty ignorant of film, to be honest. You give off the impression that you haven't seen many films, and are unaware of the many possibilities that cinema can provide - there are so many cinematic gems that you can watch, instead.

Why do you choose to appreciate that abomination?
I've seen around about 150 films from IMDB top list
lustawny
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nuraf)
I've seen around about 150 films from IMDB top list
And yet you choose to appreciate a crappy film like Twilight. ​This makes you look even worse.
nuraf
Rep:
(Original post by lustawny)
And yet you choose to appreciate a crappy film like Twilight. ​This makes you look even worse.
isit.
Groot
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I love Twilight too.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Twilight sucks!
ukip72
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
To me it just doesn't seem possible that Twilight could be the favourite film of anyone other than a teenage girl with no knowledge or appreciation of cinema.
SarcasticMel
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I wish mods would just **** up obvious trolls.
Sunshine75
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Twilight is my life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
41.82%