The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alwaysalex
Yes! And if it was coming in the post- at least the post come in the morning! I feel like i'm just going to sit here all day staring at my email, and it would be just my luck if mine doesnt come until the evening!

At least you know you will have an answer today. I have no clue when the post arrives :frown:
Ouch! "calm" :tongue:

I applied for veterinary medicine. What about you!

I'm currently altenating between panick and calm every few minutes.

Nice! I applied for medicine.. Same here haha, though I am quite calm atm, but my heart pounds every time I refresh my inbox
Original post by ianna.andreea
At least you know you will have an answer today. I have no clue when the post arrives :frown:

Ouch! Any idea when they update UCAS?

Original post by thedutchchick
Nice! I applied for medicine.. Same here haha, though I am quite calm atm, but my heart pounds every time I refresh my inbox

Oh cool! Let us know as soon as you hear!! I don't think anyone here has heard from Clare yet. I hope they're emailing already!
Original post by ChemPrince
Its unfair....
all colleges should understand that its stupid making ppl wait for no apparent reason. -.-

It's... Stressful. I can't think of anything else. I have a test today and I don't feel capable to write anything. I just want to see that letter already, regardless the answer. I got so desperate I don't even care if I was made an offer or rejected.
Ouch! Any idea when they update UCAS?

Oh cool! Let us know as soon as you hear!! I don't think anyone here has heard from Clare yet. I hope they're emailing already!

They said 'shortly afterwards' 13th.
Won't they update UCAS Track? That would make it easy for everyone particularly international applicants!
Original post by s.hodgkinson2222
Dear Emma,
unconditional?! that's amazing!! does that mean they will let you in on whatever grades you get?

sophia

I've already got my A-Levels, so that's why it's an unconditional offer!
It's... Stressful. I can't think of anything else. I have a test today and I don't feel capable to write anything. I just want to see that letter already, regardless the answer. I got so desperate I don't even care if I was made an offer or rejected.

I know how you feel :frown: I have a lot of work to do over the next few days but I can't concentrate on anything...
Original post by Mini-Me
I've already got my A-Levels, so that's why it's an unconditional offer!

ah I see... congrats anyway!

I know right!! I just want to know!!! I cannot do anything else since friday!!
Any Jesus emails yet??

EDIT: called up admissions again, jesus is definitely emailing this afternoon... Few more hours then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
WHAT ON EARTH

POST HAS JUST ARRIVED AND THERE'S NO LETTER.

This is so stressful omg.

Do you think I can email them and ask?

EDIT: Got an email. Rejection :frown: At least I was pooled, that's something

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Rejection from Trinity Hall (Philosophy). I was pooled but apparently I'm not good enough to be fished.

I would say that the whole process was a great experience, etc. but I won't as I'm immature enough to be crying and hating the whole world now.

Good luck, wherever you are and will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boo_Bear
Any Jesus emails yet??

EDIT: called up admissions again, jesus is definitely emailing this afternoon... Few more hours then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much!! That made me feel a little better!!
We both get in, I'll buy you whatever u want! XP deal!
(edited 9 years ago)
Will Caius send all emails today?(I am an international~)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CakeFrog
WHAT ON EARTH

POST HAS JUST ARRIVED AND THERE'S NO LETTER.

This is so stressful omg.

Do you think I can email them and ask?

EDIT: Got an email. Rejection :frown: At least I was pooled, that's something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that it sucks:frown:
Good luck with your other choices!
Reply 4116
Anyone received email from Queens'? I just sent a request 2 hours ago and now i keep staring at my screen haha
Have any emails come from St John's?
Original post by ChemPrince
Thank you so much!! That made me feel a little better!!
We both get in, I'll buy you whatever u want! XP deal!

LOLOL same course and college, just help me with math in any case :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
any emails from jesus? :O

Latest

Trending

Trending