The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
I prefer to wait for the official decision letter an not request an email
If you think you guys are tense you might take a look in the Oxford thread. Tomorrow is decision day tomorrow for them:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3017547&page=103&p=52701639#post52701639

lol
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Emma email people who requested one on the 10th right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't aware a request was necessary, but yes Emma do email on the 10th. Their important dates document says "Saturday 10 January 2015 (by 5:00pm) -All decisions (including offers) will be
emailed to applicants."
Reply 683
Original post by aersh8
I'm going to ask them to email it as soon as they can which probably will be after 4 working days. The postman comes once every 2-3 weeks to my house and he came this week so there's no way I'll get the letter next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps I should do the same or else I will only know by the end of January. Altough I'm kind of scared of what the outcome may be and I don't wanna rush into this.
Original post by icamui1
Perhaps I should do the same or else I will only know by the end of January. Altough I'm kind of scared of what the outcome may be and I don't wanna rush into this.

I just want to know as soon as possible... My brother is finding out his Oxford decision tomorrow so then all the eyes will turn to me :mmm:
What course and from where are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 685
I just want to know as soon as possible... My brother is finding out his Oxford decision tomorrow so then all the eyes will turn to me
What course and from where are you applying?

HSPS from the far, wild and eastern land of Romania. What about you ? :smile:
The wait is literally killing me. I can't focus on anything right now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by icamui1
HSPS from the far, wild and eastern land of Romania. What about you ? :smile:
The wait is literally killing me. I can't focus on anything right now.

Bio natsci from (the not so far from Romania but still eastern land of) Greece :smile:
I'm slowly dying inside, I used to be quite confident but not anymore. The only thing that helps is eating sweets and chocolate (of which we have plenty due to holidays), I've eaten so much sugar these few weeks there's no way I'm not getting diabetes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1www1
Bavaria :biggrin:

Why "(ish)"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok I'm in Hessen

Because I consider myself Filipino, but I live in Germany, my dad is German (so I'm half), and I applied from Germany. My ethnicity in a nutshell ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mock week is next week, so have to come in this week :frown:
Reply 689
Original post by serafina44
Me :smile: it's the last day of Christmas break in Poland. I wish I were at school, though. It distracts me from thinking about Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

high five Polish person! Jak Ci poszło i na co aplikowałaś/eś?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My mock week is next week, so have to come in this week :frown:

I don't even get time off for mocks, have to go to all lessons when I don't have a mock:frown:
Reply 691
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Ah ok I'm in Hessen

Because I consider myself Filipino, but I live in Germany, my dad is German (so I'm half), and I applied from Germany. My ethnicity in a nutshell ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool!!

Technically I'm half American :wink:

What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
I don't even get time off for mocks, have to go to all lessons when I don't have a mock:frown:

Ours only last 3 days.

And I have 2 on Wednesday, 1 on Tuesday and 2 on Monday.

Gonna get like all As and then a D in French or something lol

Dunno why I listed them backwards
Pooling information starts arriving tomorrow.

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Original post by jneill
If you think you guys are tense you might take a look in the Oxford thread. Tomorrow is decision day tomorrow for them:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3017547&page=103&p=52701639#post52701639

lol

Good suggestion. Nothing like a bit of schadenfreude to divert your own nerves.
So... If we are being pooled we find out tomorrow and if we have an offer or rejection we find out saturday? Is this right?
Original post by tomfailinghelp
Pooling information starts arriving tomorrow.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Might as well stress you out a bit more...

Could be tonight :wink:
Original post by EHZ17
So... If we are being pooled we find out tomorrow and if we have an offer or rejection we find out saturday? Is this right?

You only find out tomorrow/Thursday if you need to be reinterviewed, other wise Saturday is the day :h:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Might as well stress you out a bit more...

Could be tonight :wink:

Howwwwww
Original post by RainbowVeins
Howwwwww

On the evening of the sixth up until the eighth :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending