Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry, Maths

My study level is... A-level (A2)
weasdown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've not got involved with one of these threads before but might as well give it a go.

I'm doing Physics, Maths Further Maths and German at A2.

How is your uni application going and which course are you hoping to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
L1z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm new here too....doing A levels (As) Biology, Psychology, Sociology & ICT!!
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Abi1997)
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry, Maths

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Welcome to :tsr:

Thanks for joining! I know it can be confusing at first but soon you'll become addicted to it . . . :awesome:

Here are a few links to get you started:

Chat: Blabber about random stuff!
Life and Style: Get advice and discuss everyday issues, from fashion to health.
Hobbies and Interests: Find out who shares your interests and do some bonding!
Debate and Current Affairs: Be warned. TSR loves a good debate.
Study Help: Struggling with exams? Homework? Revision? Head here!
University and University Courses
: Do you want to go to university? Everything you'll ever need to know is here!
University and HE Colleges
: The home of UCAS and all that jazz.

If you have any questions, you can ask a member or post in the TSR News, Help and Feedback Section.
There's so much more on TSR, so feel free to ask any questions you like, and have a great time! :ahee:

Edminzodo
Resident Stormtrooper and Welcome Squadder :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abi1997
Rep:
?
Yh this is my first time posting and stuff, but right now revising for mock exams next week. I am so screwed, hating myself for wasting the christmas holidays. And I just feel so crappy right now

Hopefully i can pull through but biology is depressing
L1z
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh you have your mocks next week?!?! Mine's during the end week of january! Same, i was just like will do this, will do that and it never happened so need to proper start now :/ Anyways gd luck for you mocks!
Btw how did you do in AS biology?? I'm finding it quite difficult to take everything in, it's a big step from year 11!! :/ Hoping you can help me in biology in the future coz you've been through it! x
Abi1997
Rep:
?
(Original post by L1z)
Oh you have your mocks next week?!?! Mine's during the end week of january! Same, i was just like will do this, will do that and it never happened so need to proper start now :/ Anyways gd luck for you mocks!
Btw how did you do in AS biology?? I'm finding it quite difficult to take everything in, it's a big step from year 11!! :/ Hoping you can help me in biology in the future coz you've been through it! x
Thanks! but biology is just about learning loads of information and like the questions always repeat or something very similar will appear the following year, so dont worry too much about biology.
I got an A for Biology at AS, but I felt like It was a lot easier than A2. I see the huge jump now rather than from GCSE to AS for biology. Although Chemistry is a totally different story theres a huge difference between GCSE, AS and A2.
L1z
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yh....oh ok, well I guess it's obvious that it will get harder...
Really?! A is really gd!!
Oh, Chemistry is harder? One of ma friend said chemistry is easier than biology atm, compared to the quantity!! But I guess different ppl have different likes and ways of learning n stuff, so...glad I'm not doing chemistry, after what u've just said!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abi1997
Rep:
?
Yh no If I could go back I would have dropped chemistry and taken english, but oh well.
Yes your friends right it varies from person to person. If you need any help just ask.

L1z
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Abi1997)
Yh no If I could go back I would have dropped chemistry and taken english, but oh well.
Yes your friends right it varies from person to person. If you need any help just ask.

Oh really?! A couple more months and you'll be done with it....(u can do it! )
Yh, it does....
and thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (61)
29.19%
No (148)
70.81%

Watched Threads