The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
u dont want to loose your boobs basically? Try oblique crunches, crunches, leg raises. Theres a nice video out there from 95 about an 8 minute ab workout if you can bother downloading it from me id send it to you if your interested.

Be warned the guy who tells you what to do is on steroids and so sounds very, very gay. "Cmon gang just a little longer"
Reply 2
yeah basically i dont want to lose my boobs as im happy with them? so whats this video about? x
Reply 3
If anybody says situps will give you a flat stomach, I swear someone is going to die.
Reply 4
an 8 minute ab workout, going through 11 different exercises at 45 seconds each (apart from the last) attempting to do one rep every second that will work out your whole abdominal area.

wont affect your boobs.
Reply 5
its crunches isnt it that gives u the flat stomach how do u do them?
Reply 6
ok where do i buy this video? x
Reply 7
the video shows all.
Edu
if you can bother downloading it from me id send it to you if your interested.
>.>
Reply 8
littlemisssarah
its crunches isnt it that gives u the flat stomach how do u do them?

That's it, somebody is going to die!
Reply 9
please dont kill me im needed in this world i hope! so go on then how do u acheive a flat stomach? yes where do i get this video from ?
Yeah, Guffy, what give you a flat stomach ? :p:
Reply 11
Don't go buying any stupid videos. All the information you need is on the internet.

A flat stomach is achieved with a low bodyfat percentage. It really is as simple as that. If you have little fat on your stomach, it will be flat. Nothing else will make it flat. You achieve this through diet and exercise.

If you want increased abdominal definition, you not only need a low bodyfat percentage, but also abdominal muscles of increased size, which you get by performing abominal exercises with resistance (weight), such as crunches, cable crunches, medicine ball crunches, decline crunches, roman chair twists, weighted leg lifts, etc.
Reply 12
Use those ball things, they work wonders.

I agree with Guffy (wow), situps onlymake the bit above the stomach toned and if anything make your stomach look bigger in comparison.
I thought that to have a flat sotomach you have to lose weight, and when you lose weight you cant say, "Ill have a bit off my stomach, a bit off my hips but ill keep my chest". I was under the impression that you lost weight from everywhere, and that crunches would just give you better muscle definition when the excess fat that was covering them had gone.
Reply 14
thats what i said crunches and u said someone is going to die grrr. so how do i these crunches then?
Reply 15
cardiovascular activity is required as well. The ab workout will just make you loose some love handles and tone your stomach a bit.
Reply 16
chupacabras
I thought that to have a flat sotomach you have to lose weight, and when you lose weight you cant say, "Ill have a bit off my stomach, a bit off my hips but ill keep my chest". I was under the impression that you lost weight from everywhere, and that crunches would just give you better muscle definition when the excess fat that was covering them had gone.

Yep.
littlemisssarah
thats what i said crunches and u said someone is going to die grrr. so how do i these crunches then?

No, I said weighted crunches, AND diet. Diet is 90% of it.
edu
cardiovascular activity is required as well. The ab workout will just make you loose some love handles and tone your stomach a bit.

Not so. You can get a very low bodyfat percentage with just weights and diet. In fact, weight training is better for burning bodyfat than cardio is.
Reply 17
weight training tends to build up muscle more, I was thinking more from the girl perspective where swimming would be more favourable to weight training.
Reply 18
My diet is very healthy and well balanced the only reason i got a bit of a stomach is through from drinking and going out all summer clubbing. So go on then explain how i can do these crunches? x
Reply 19
littlemisssarah
My diet is very healthy and well balanced the only reason i got a bit of a stomach is through from drinking and going out all summer clubbing. So go on then explain how i can do these crunches? x

so you want to work off your beer belly by doing crunches? good luck..

Latest

Trending

Trending