The Student Room Group

Best airport in the world?

I'd say Dubai International Airport and Hamad International Airport in Doha look compelling!But my favourite is the Shanghai Pudong International Airport!

Scroll to see replies

easily Changi
Original post by Skill Twix
I'd say Dubai International Airport and Hamad International Airport in Doha look compelling!But my favourite is the Shanghai Pudong International Airport!

I can only judge the limited selection of airports I've been to but Ben Gurion in Tel Aviv is quite nice.
Dubai is good, would be better if I could afford anything in the designer shops!
Dubai International Airport is hard to beat!
Especially terminal 3
Reply 5
Singapore was voted the best.
Reply 6
Original post by Chlorophile
I can only judge the limited selection of airports I've been to but Ben Gurion in Tel Aviv is quite nice.

I've been to many airports but the Shanghai Airport was unbelievable!
Reply 7
Changi or Hong Kong would top my list. Haven't been to Dubai or new Shanghai airport. What about best airport in Europe?
london luton
Reply 9
Incheon International Airport :smile:
Original post by fabulasmic
Dubai is good, would be better if I could afford anything in the designer shops!

Haha true, everything in the duty free is also ridiculously priced. But that's Dubai for ya
So Dubai airport is just a mega shopping mall for brands with a few planes and check in desks :smile:
I've been to 2 of the best (Changi, Pudong) and one of the worst (Heathrow). Not sure about Gatwick, Ataturk, Suvarnabhumi or Sepang (and the rest are too small to be considered)
Original post by Tcannon
So Dubai airport is just a mega shopping mall for brands with a few planes and check in desks :smile:

Basically
Reply 14
I really liked Hamad but I don't think anywhere can touch Changi, I mean it has a butterfly garden. Though I couldn't get on the wifi so it's not perfect
I haven't been to any exciting airports :frown: I flew from an airport in Iceland to Luton once and they were equally as grim.

Has anybody seen Ultimate Airport Dubai on National Geographic? I love it :love:
Reply 16
Kuala Lumpur is fantastic even has rainforest in the middle.
Bradford International.
Original post by Anonymous #2
I haven't been to any exciting airports :frown: I flew from an airport in Iceland to Luton once and they were equally as grim.

Has anybody seen Ultimate Airport Dubai on National Geographic? I love it :love:

Yeah I love that program. And to answer the question I would say Hong Kong. I wish I had been when they still had the old airport. That would have been interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2

I have :biggrin:
Original post by Tcannon
Changi or Hong Kong would top my list. Haven't been to Dubai or new Shanghai airport. What about best airport in Europe?

I've been to the Paris airport(CDG).Was quite amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest