Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazmanmaniac)
    WTF, naked, on top of each other, moving up and down? what the hell were you doing?
    I worry about some people.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah some people are clearly not responsible enough when it comes to sex.

ReputationRep:
    If you're pregnant, go put a lottery ticket on. I know it's no where near the same odds but to get pregnant from him a) not coming and b) only going in you a tiny bit would be damn lucky (or unlucky in your case).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    I worry about some people.
    :rolleyes: They clearly had no itnention of going into full frontal sex so i'm wondering why they were causing needless body friction in a strange manner.

Think people are being a bit harsh have none of you been in bed naked with someone? maybe thats all she means? sounds like she's young so poosibly a bit of understanding wouldn't go amiss?

But seriously woman, go get the pill. now. NOW!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Think people are being a bit harsh have none of you been in bed naked with someone? maybe thats all she means? sounds like she's young so poosibly a bit of understanding wouldn't go amiss?

Yes, but there is a difference between being in bed naked with somebody else, and being naked and also moving up and down on top of eachother in bed, which is like sex? basically. Anyway yes go on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they were trying to make a fire using friction?

ReputationRep:

She just said she was going to see her uni doctor so she cant be that young. To the OP, if you dont know what it takes to get pregnant then dont have sex, it is unlikely but completely possible. PLUS lying naked on top each other, moving up and down, really does kind of sound like proper SEX.

ReputationRep:
    Ok last night me and this guy were on top of each other naked moving up and down sort of thing and a tiny bit of him went in me for a bit but that's it. Could I get pregnant ??
    Yes.
    But i doubt it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How can you possibly be mature enough to have sex if you don't even know what it takes to get you pregnant. These people scare me.

ReputationRep:
    How can you go a day without accidentally falling off a tall building if you don't even know what it takes to get you pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazmanmaniac)
    WTF, naked, on top of each other, moving up and down? what the hell were you doing?
    Strip Twister.

Possibly the special needs version.

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHA sorry the original post made me laugh. Lol moving up and down naked on each other. Either you had sex or you didnt. If you had sex than there is a chance you could be pregnant. If you just rolled around there I doubt you are.

ReputationRep:
    Good grief, would you all stop with the making fun of the OP? What she chooses to do in her bed with her partner is absolutely none of our business, she only told us so we could give advice regarding pregnancy etc.

agree totally. Sometimes i lie ontop of m boyfriend naked before we have sex and we kiss so yeah theres alot of movment. Thy prob didnt intend on having sex but got carried away. Its not unusual yeah true she should have thought bout it before but really she just wants some reassurance and advice. So just leave the poor lass alone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You have sex or you don't though. I don't see why people do these 'in between' stages of pushing things as far as they can logically go without doing it, then be surprised when they inevitably do go too far.

its kinda called foreplay building up to it, we dont all jst rush into it.

ReputationRep:
    agree totally. Sometimes i lie ontop of m boyfriend naked before we have sex and we kiss so yeah theres alot of movment. Thy prob didnt intend on having sex but got carried away. Its not unusual yeah true she should have thought bout it before but really she just wants some reassurance and advice. So just leave the poor lass alone!!!!
    It becomes our business when she posts it on a public forum and asks for our input. Can't have your cake and eat it.

ReputationRep:
    Dont be embarressed about getting the morning after pill, hundreds of girls get it every day! Its better to be safe rather than sorry! Trust me!

ReputationRep:
    Ok last night me and this guy were on top of each other naked moving up and down sort of thing and a tiny bit of him went in me for a bit but that's it. Could I get pregnant ??
    how were you both on top

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.