Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i can't seem to get the info in my head? i need to learn the content then practise exam questions. The problem is learning the content! What shall i do, just copy it out on a piece of paper? that feels like such a waste of timeOR shall i try to just read it like 3 times?

i can't condense notes because i just can't i feel i'm missing info out and wasting time so Tell me how you did it?

ReputationRep:
    You can;
    - Re-write it again and again.
    - Read it to yourself a few times.
    - Test yourself with questions?

ReputationRep:
    In history I find bullet pointing a section works well. Then just looking over it. also exam technique is important. Learn the style of how to answer 5, 7, 8 mark answers properly. Sometimes you can just blend **** together to get more marks as long as your structure is correct.

ReputationRep:
    History is really interesting. This is so bad but I did no study like 0% study. NOTHING whatsoever. No homework, no essays, didn't even do classwork and I got an A. How? I don't know! The trick is to pretend as if you were there and write about it. That's how I managed to do my exam.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 3, 2015

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.