Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since we have had treads about almost every aspect of UKL members, I thought I should see who people think are the weirdest.

ReputationRep:
    Me - though my only eccentricity is my Fruitarianism to be fair - the rest of my life is pretty normal by most standards

ReputationRep:
    I love eating spicy curry-flavoured ramen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    I love eating spicy curry-flavoured ramen.
    Ah, just like naruto does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Me - though my only eccentricity is my Fruitarianism to be fair - the rest of my life is pretty normal by most standards
    You can't really nominate yourself, others must perceive you as weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    that shouldnt be too hard - they'll come flooding in to nominate me in a second - but quickly before i get taken away by the men in white coats ...

ReputationRep:
    The worst ones are people who go on about being weird - there don't seem to be any on here - the kind of person who says 'oooh, I'm mad I am'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    The worst ones are people who go on about being weird - there don't seem to be any on here - the kind of person who says 'oooh, I'm mad I am'.
    That always means that they're not - truly mad people think that they are perfectly sane.

ReputationRep:
    I never do that, I just tell people the kind of things I do, they see my posts and then make up their minds.

ReputationRep:
    Most people who do maths are a bit on the edge. We are all geeks in the end, but we have more fun than most other subjects. (I await for the speak for yourself babble).

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    That always means that they're not - truly mad people think that they are perfectly sane.
    My point exactly. Its the kind of loudmouthed people who get together in groups and call themselves 'wacky'. Grrrr :mad: A bit like Colin Hunt from the Fast Show, the office worker with ginger hair.

ReputationRep:
    couldnt agree with you more - the rest of the world is totally mad and i stand alone as the one truly sane one - that's how it is in my family

ReputationRep:
    Although surely if they think they are sane, they must think everyone else is weird, so will nominate them.

ReputationRep:
    I never do that, I just tell people the kind of things I do, they see my posts and then make up their minds.
    Yeah, I know, I wasn't accusing anybody on here, we're all far superior to that type of person

ReputationRep:
    My point exactly. Its the kind of loudmouthed people who get together in groups and call themselves 'wacky'. Grrrr :mad: A bit like Colin Hunt from the Fast Show, the office worker with ginger hair.
    i really hated that character - i think 'the office' was modelled on that sketch! - cringeworthy i tell you

ReputationRep:
    Since we have had treads about almost every aspect of UKL members, I thought I should see who people think are the weirdest.
    i nominate you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know, I wasn't accusing anybody on here, we're all far superior to that type of person
    It's just like veryone who keeps saying they are very cool, when in fact coolness needs no pointing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i nominate you
    And why would you want to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i nominate you
    After the whole cinema experience we learned about, he is certainly a contender.

ReputationRep:
    Although surely if they think they are sane, they must think everyone else is weird, so will nominate them.
    No - they don't realise that they act differently compared to everyone else so just think that they're one of the normal people.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.