Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    I find that hard to believe. I think we have a Lynx PR person in our midst...
    No, no. Spray Lynx. See what my reaction is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely convinced we can settle the argument this way...

Also, as if I would have Lynx to hand?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely convinced we can settle the argument this way...

Also, as if I would have Lynx to hand?? :rolleyes:
    There must be some close by. Do you live with other blokes?

*sigh* I love Lynx. And of course we can settle the argument this way.

ReputationRep:
    I think you have Lynx related issues that are unresolved. Maybe this is a form of projection? You actually like Lynx but think it is for young chavs and don't want to be associated with the stereotype. Oh honey *hugs*

Lynx is sex. Simple as.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maag101)
    I think you have Lynx related issues that are unresolved. Maybe this is a form of projection? You actually like Lynx but think it is for young chavs and don't want to be associated with the stereotype. Oh honey *hugs*
    Ooooh, you're good. Its just a pity that, for such a talented forum-dwelling psycho-analyst, you have such bad taste in perfume.

Lynx is sex. Simple as.
    God, winning you over must have been obscenely simple. I guess the punishment for your bf for being able to get you so easily is that he has to wear Lynx everyday. I don't know how he copes. :/

Oh. Thanks for the hugs. <3

ReputationRep:
    It's a medical condition you have. I remember a doctor saying to someone there is a treatment for it. Costing several hundred bucks for each armpit. They inject something on you so you don't sweat as much.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, you're good. Its just a pity that, for such a talented forum-dwelling psycho-analyst, you have such bad taste in perfume.

God, winning you over must have been obscenely simple. I guess the punishment for your bf for being able to get you so easily is that he has to wear Lynx everyday. I don't know how he copes. :/

Oh. Thanks for the hugs. <3
    You are nasty. Unnecessarily so. Boo. Hiss. I was being jokey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugdollap)
    It's a medical condition you have. I remember a doctor saying to someone there is a treatment for it. Costing several hundred bucks for each armpit. They inject something on you so you don't sweat as much.
    I'm intrigued.

ReputationRep:
    You are nasty. Unnecessarily so. Boo. Hiss. I was being jokey.
    Time for an emo-cry methinks. Can I come?

ReputationRep:
    Time for an emo-cry methinks. Can I come?
    No. Stay away. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No. Stay away. :mad:
    ok.

On-Topic: Sweating too much must suck. Try sweating less maybe? See if it makes any difference.

ReputationRep:

On-Topic: Sweating too much must suck. Try sweating less maybe? See if it makes any difference.
    Helpful....

ReputationRep:
    Helpful....
    Thanks. You inspired me.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. You inspired me.
    Did you write something *just* to attempt to have a dig? Cause it was poor. Very poor.

ReputationRep:
    ^ See, I can do it too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugdollap)
    it's botox

ReputationRep:
    botox stops you sweating?

ReputationRep:
    it does something like, closing up the sweat glands or soemthing. And the condition's called hyperhydrosis. I just remembered at work the earlier on!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.