NurseWannabe91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Maybe this is a stupid question but I thought I best ask.

With the Nursing course im applying for, there are two intakes - September 2015 and March 2016 (not sure if this is the same everywhere) now ive put september as one of my 'choices' on ucas but for the same uni and course do I put a second choice for the March intake as I dont want to limit myself and would like to be considered for both should I be unsuccessful getting onto one... Or do the unis just automatically consider you for the March intake once they have filled the September one? Sorry if its a silly question its been a few years since I did all these uni applications!

Many thanks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unis normally consider you for march once septembers full if they have two intakes, so just put September down.
NurseWannabe91
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for replying il just do that!
CosmicJay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, where are you applying to for your nursing? I haven't submitted my UCAS yet and worry I'm going to be too late for the September intake. I've also just started a job as a Nursing Assistant for the Trust where I live so Mach 2016 might be better anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
NurseWannabe91
Rep:
?
University of South Wales not sure of the deadline date for March 2016? I assumed it was the same, im not sure though as im hoping for September intake although id be happy for either! Where are you applying? x
CosmicJay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I was trying to find out if there was a different closing date for the March in take or not. I'm applying to Northumbria, Leeds and Leeds Beckett - I'm really nervous about applying! I've literally just finished my personal statement tonight and I'm not particularly happy with it - the word count was really tough to meet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
60.31%
No (71)
21.85%
Not sure (58)
17.85%

Watched Threads