The Student Room Group

The myth that muslims are stupid and backward

In fact Islam is highly compatible with a professional, civilised standard of living and if most westerners eschewed the values of abstinence, restraint and hard work they would see their educational results sky rocket. By introducing physical punishments for alcohol, pre/extra marital sex, lack of study, lack of donation to charity etc...we could give the deep clean our feckless students desperately need and see a huge leap in attainment in our results. This is why asians and third worlders get good grades in our schools and become doctors, engineers, accountants etc...because hard work, abuse and bit of pain are what it takes to really do well.
(edited 9 years ago)
I have never met a non-muslim doctor or accountant... oh hang on. Yes I have.

I can only speak for myself, the only real goal in life is happiness. It is not about how much you get paid or what your job title is.

The only thing that actually matters is that you are happy.
Reply 2
The marginalisation of women, advocating of stoning of homosexuals, paedophilia, are all pretty bloody compatible and 'forward'
All the nutters blowing up trains and buildings are pretty hard to get past as well.
What's the penalty for apostasy?
It's a disgusting religion with evil ideologies and no moral right thinking person would want anything to do with it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending