University of Exeter Watch

akashmenon93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi ! I have just recieved an offer for MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management at Exeter. I was wonering if anyone could tell me about their experience at the university as well as this course. I would also like to know how good the student life is ? And has anyone else recieved an offer yet for the same ?
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
akashmenon93
Rep:
?
thank you so much
mackemforever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by akashmenon93)
Hi ! I have just recieved an offer for MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management at Exeter. I was wonering if anyone could tell me about their experience at the university as well as this course. I would also like to know how good the student life is ? And has anyone else recieved an offer yet for the same ?
If you can ask some specific questions I'll answer them for you, but if I was to simply write about my experience of the University I could end up scrawling down several pages worth!
Marcy95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mackemforever)
If you can ask some specific questions I'll answer them for you, but if I was to simply write about my experience of the University I could end up scrawling down several pages worth!
What do you think about the quality of teaching?
I am trying to decide between Exeter and UEA (for Social Anthropology and International Relations). I would like to have lectures that make me think like "wow, this is amazing, I would have never thought about that", and professor with whom I can discuss about ideas and opinions.
akashmenon93
Rep:
?
so id like to know how the course is , and how they fit in the CFA portions into the curriculum ? Iv heard its a hardcore course and that it requires quite a bit of work .
Also How good is the social life in exeter ?
Can postgrads get involved in the sport teams and play for the uni as such ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads