Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do we get our IB marks and when ? is it only from school or can we get them from the internet at an online thing

ReputationRep:
    you can get them of the net on the 6th of july...at least that was the date last year.. your ib coordinator should give you a pin number which u can use to access the results...

ReputationRep:
    You can get them online....but i forgot the web add.
    I think they are avaliable online on the 6th of July if i remember correctly.

Ask your IB Coordinator, s(he) will have the site add. and your password to log on.

ReputationRep:
    you can use your personalIB pin number to acsess the site http://results.ibo.org
    your scores will be published on the 6th of July, at 12.00 GMT

ReputationRep:
    Aaahhhhhh I can't imagine pressing a god damn button can see my future!!!

ReputationRep:
    it is possible to get our papers back after they've been marked? so we can see where we went wrong etc? Can we buy them anywhere?!

ReputationRep:
    Grace: Unfortunately, no you cant get your papers after they've been marked. But after the marks are out, your IB coordinator should have the break-up of your grade (e.g. he/she will know what you got on Paper 1, what you got on Paper 2, and what you got on Paper 3 for that particular subject). But thats the most detailed report you can get.

Rashed: You use the website Linda has posted. You need to know your candidate number and a Password (PIN) that you should get from your coordinator. Take good care of it because on the paper they've given me by IB, it says "For security reasons, it is impossible to re-issue a PIN if yours is lost." The grades come out on the 6th of July at 15:00 GMT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashed)
    how do we get our IB marks and when ? is it only from school or can we get them from the internet at an online thing
    You guys, teh 6th of July is my birthday...I hope that I get a nice birthday present....in fact I decided I wouldnt check my result until later...

ps: dont forget to wish me then, I am sure everyone would remeber...*hopeful*...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kraslan)
    The grades come out on the 6th of July at 15:00 GMT.
    Nah, It's 12.00 GMT

ReputationRep:
    I wont check my results on the 6th of July either, cuz I've been told that everybody is gonna try and access it at that time and that that has led to server breakdowns cuz its too much for them to handle.
    I'll be in teneriffe till the 9th of July anywayz....chilling in the sun with people I havent seen in ages. Then when I come back fresh and relaxed, I'll risk to take a glance at my results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Nah, It's 12.00 GMT
    Nope, I have the paper infront of me right now and it says that you cant access your results before 15:00 GMT.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have the paper infront of me right now and it says that you cant access your results before 15:00 GMT.
    Well my paper says 12.00 GMT

ReputationRep:
    Mine sais 12:00

ReputationRep:
    a couple of hours wont make a difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    hmmmm...think we can sue?

ReputationRep:
    i had a chat with my english teacher after sitting my paper 2, and apparently this year they've decided that 6 months after all grading is complete they're going to be sending marked papers back to schools.

so y'all can look out for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    What paper? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)
    What paper? :confused:
    The IBO paper with the address for the IBO results page with my pin number and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    The IBO paper with the address for the IBO results page with my pin number and everything.
    My teacher just told me what my pin code was...she never gave me the letter...(:

ReputationRep:
    wtf
    why mine is 18:00 GMT??

I';m supposed to take the exam much earlier

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.