The Student Room Group

Icebreaker: Count to a thousand - Newbie Edition!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and are ready to go back to school/uni or wherever!
With a new year, I thought we could have a new Welcome Lounge game!

What we want to do, is count to 1,000 as quickly as possible - as this is in the Welcome Lounge, when you put your number, feel free to right a message...
e.g.. 567 - Hi, I'm new and already love TSR (and this game is awesome!) :biggrin:

Even when you aren't new, feel free to come back here and help us reach 1,000!

Rules:

One number per post please!

Wait for someone else to post before posting again!

Make sure it's the right number - if you do it and it's wrong, please edit it! (If you don't, I will!)

If you see someone's done it wrong, work out what it should be and continue correctly!

I will come along and give some updates on who's done lots of counting! - a bit of competition here!

Any questions, or queries, quote me in, or PM me!

HAPPY COUNTING! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'll kick things off:

Reply 2
Reply 4
Original post by mobbsy91

7. :wink:

As you should know by now, I love the counting games. :tongue:
Original post by spotify95
7. :wink:

As you should know by now, I love the counting games. :tongue:

8 - Haha yep :tongue:
8 - Haha yep :tongue:

9 - so I'll be around in here as well as doing welcomes, which I'll start next week :smile:

I just haven't had the time recently to do anything :frown:
9 - so I'll be around in here as well as doing welcomes, which I'll start next week :smile:

I just haven't had the time recently to do anything :frown:

10 - nah that's cool! I smashed through about 1000 on Friday, and will get a few more hundred done now, so it should be cool! Thanks!
10 - nah that's cool! I smashed through about 1000 on Friday, and will get a few more hundred done now, so it should be cool! Thanks!

I'll definitely get some welcomes done recently though, last time I actually made a good attempt was last July and I don't want to feel as if I am wasting the Welcome Squad's time :frown:

I'll definitely get some welcomes done recently though, last time I actually made a good attempt was last July and I don't want to feel as if I am wasting the Welcome Squad's time :frown:

12 - Haha, every little bit helps, and we aren't losing anything with you not doing it... just not gaining either :redface: :tongue: - cheers!
12 - Haha, every little bit helps, and we aren't losing anything with you not doing it... just not gaining either :redface: :tongue: - cheers!

Okay I'll see what I can do :smile:

:smile:

Whoops, forgot to start the welcomes! Will aim for friday :smile:
Reply 16

Started my welcomes - will continue tomorrow.
19. Let's get this going again. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending