Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I just finished season 1 of cardiac arrest and can I just say I don't laugh much at tv shows/films but this actually made me laugh
    In my defense I have a pretty dark sense of humour
    Can't wait to carry on watching it!
    I'm also a prospective medic with an interview coming up in Jan and I was wondering how similar are the happenings of this tv show compared to real life...in particularly the suffering that jnrs seem to face?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by tealover96)
    So I just finished season 1 of cardiac arrest and can I just say I don't laugh much at tv shows/films but this actually made me laugh
    In my defense I have a pretty dark sense of humour
    Can't wait to carry on watching it!
    I'm also a prospective medic with an interview coming up in Jan and I was wondering how similar are the happenings of this tv show compared to real life...in particularly the suffering that jnrs seem to face?
    Cool I will check this out, been looking for a new comedy to watch!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.