Guys wearing shorts in the Winter.

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Back Pain
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Why on earth am I seeing guys wearing shorts in the Winter? That's obvious you might say. It's because they want to show their legs. But why would they want to do that when the weather outside is absolutely freezing. If I wore shorts, I'd be freezing my knackers off.

What's even more interesting is that it only seems to be the guys who're generally tall, well built, confident and dare I say attractive! Oh gosh!
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Maybe because we've just been doing sport?
Simes
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Not everyone feels the cold the same way. For some reason, I don't any more unless I am really, really tired.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I am wearing shorts now, it's comfier.
RagaZ
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I usually wear shorts on the way to the gym and back 0_o
Back Pain
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
Maybe because we've just been doing sport?
(Original post by Simes)
Not everyone feels the cold the same way. For some reason, I don't any more unless I am really, really tired.
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
I am wearing shorts now, it's comfier.
(Original post by RagaZ)
I was just under the impression that you're showing off your manly attributes. Attention seeking.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Back Pain)
I was just under the impression that you're showing off your manly attributes. Attention seeking.
No, unlikely
Lord Harold
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I never wear shorts even in summer- there is just to much etiquette involved. Plus I'm that person who wears a jumper every single day of the year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
username917703
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well seeing as I'm fat that'd be unlikely pal.
Simes
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Not with my legs!
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RagaZ)
Lol yeah I do this.

I look kinda weird walking through Tesco car park in shorts and a hoody.

Otherwise I just wear normal trousers.
manic_fuzz
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I always wear shorts and I'm definitely not tall or well-built or anything. I just don't really find that it matters whether my legs are cold or not. Plus my shorts are fab.
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Shorts are comfier than trousers. Shorts and flipflops are comfortable and practical.
gonnagetrejected
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
women are more guilty of walking around with barely anything on in the winter
white boy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
big balls
TajwarC
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
LOL so many guys skip leg day what do they have to show off
bertstare
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
#whitepeople
Gott der Zweite
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
They like the ventilation. Love shorts although I wouldn't dare wear them to 6th form for the ridicule
Simes
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bertstare)
#whitepeople
What's that supposed to mean?
DiddyDec01
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Simes)
What's that supposed to mean?
It is normally white people who wear shorts in winter.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (270)
42.25%
The paper was reasonable (264)
41.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.36%

Watched Threads