Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey there
    has anyone had an interview yet for mental health practice course?
    if so would like to know what type of questions will they ask ...
    thanks
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbles_n)
    hey there
    has anyone had an interview yet for mental health practice course?
    if so would like to know what type of questions will they ask ...
    thanks
    x
    I haven't yet, but mine is on the 1st of Feb and im so scared haha! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm a current 2nd year mental health practice student!
    My interview was really relaxed and there was absolutely no pressure, they're just trying to get a feel for who you are as a person as opposed to quizzing you on everything mental health, so you don't have to worry. My interview was on a really sunny day so we took a walk around the campus and had a little chat about why I had applied and what I felt I could bring to the course and how I could benefit from the course. The rest of my interview was then in the chapel where the interviewer (my current personal tutor) offered me a drink and biscuits! The team are really lovely and are definitely not looking to scare you. I was asked a few questions about what was in the news specifically to mental health including health and social care; so I would suggest looking through the news/ websites, newspaper articles etc. and familiarising yourself with what is currently happening.
    I hope this helps and allows you to feel a bit more relaxed about your forthcoming interviews! Good luck and if you have any additional questions feel free to ask

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2016
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.