Retaking a final exam. How to fill UCAS application form? Watch

[email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello everyone ,

I am an international student and I this year I am going to retake one or two state exams. How should I fill UCAS education section ,so the university would know that I am rewriting an exam?
Furthermore , should I mention something about it in my personal statement?

The deadline is coming soon, so any quick and informative response will be appreciated .
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
NialahM
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I'm a student from England and I'm resisting two as exams, in the qualification section, I added my as grades that I already had & added the two exams that I was retaking, but instead of putting a grade on them, I selected pending instead! It gives you that option. I'm not sure if it will be the same process, but it sounds similar to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NialahM
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh and I didn't mention anything in my personal statement

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (134)
27.29%
No (357)
72.71%

Watched Threads