Gay/bisexual people who have (same gender) significant others? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm a (nearly) 17 year old guy. I'm not overly concerned about getting a boyfriend right now, I want to focus on my schoolwork, but I definitely wonder how on earth I'll ever get a boyfriend later in life. I go to a LGBT youth group but that's about all the "pride" kind of places I go - I'm not very interested in being part of the "scene" and I don't drink and I don't want hookups so gay bars aren't really my kind of place.

So, gay/bisexual people with same-gender significant others... How did you meet your girl/boyfriend? Were you friends before or did you meet and hit off romantic/sexually straight away? How old were you both when you met?

Thanks a lot!

PS Dear trolls, this is not the place for you to talk about "lifestyle choices"... please refrain from being dicks, even slightly homophobic comments WILL get reported. We don't need your kind here
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
bump
username457532
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm queer and single but a lot of my LGBTQ friends found partners through the LGBTQ society at uni. I'm currently online dating to try to find someone.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I met my girlfriend at the LGBT society at my uni. Before that I went to gay clubs and I know what you mean, it's really not the best place to meet anyone. But yeah the best place is any kind of LGBT society because I met her at the first event I ever attended lol.
tupper_ware
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My school seems to be home to every bisexual and lesbian girl under the sun, so never been a problem for me. But friends of mine outside of my school have found partners through lgbt clubs at uni/school, and also WEDDINGS!!! everyone meets potential partners at weddings
KJane
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mostly through friends, a couple of my fellow bisexual friends are turning to internet dating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise