The Student Room Group

How do i create an imaginary friend? (srs)

i want a buddy who i can write with and share ideas with, but the people i've approached about this were useless jackasses, and the closest i've got with someone in terms of a writing buddy, i've had trust issues with them

now i have an issue, because i cannot be creative/motivated if i do not have a buddy, but on the other hand i cannot find this buddy

so how do i create this imaginary friend? (srs) i feel like i've got a lot of great ideas to pin down, but i don't have that other personality to spice things up
plz no... don't bring tulpas here
Take an existing friend and multiply him or her by eiπ2\rm{e}^{\frac{\rm{i}\pi}{2}}.
Original post by gonnagetrejected
i want a buddy who i can write with and share ideas with, but the people i've approached about this were useless jackasses, and the closest i've got with someone in terms of a writing buddy, i've had trust issues with them

now i have an issue, because i cannot be creative/motivated if i do not have a buddy, but on the other hand i cannot find this buddy

so how do i create this imaginary friend? (srs) i feel like i've got a lot of great ideas to pin down, but i don't have that other personality to spice things up

Well, give a brief description of yourself, where you come from and your interests, and I'll see whether I can fulfil your need.
Reply 4
Original post by omegaSQU4RED
Take an existing friend and multiply him or her by eiπ2\rm{e}^{\frac{\rm{i}\pi}{2}}.

Beat me to it!!!:mad:
Original post by ProudEnglishman
Well, give a brief description of yourself, where you come from and your interests, and I'll see whether I can fulfil your need.

im a lazy turd
Lol.. mate, just go out and make friends.
Lose your sanity? Before you do that though, try finding buddies elsewhere, perhaps here? Seriously.
Should he have a triumphant penis?
Original post by Anonynous
Lol.. mate, just go out and make friends.

don't call me mate
don't call me mate

I do what I want mate.
im a lazy turd

Piss off then if you're just going to waste people's time.
Original post by upagumtree
Should he have a triumphant penis?

lol

PCP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fill a gap in your life? E.g. if you suck at sports, make your friend sporty. Forms a basis for conversation. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or take a current enemy and multiply by eiπ2e^{-\frac{i\pi}{2}}.
Step 1: Make a TSR account.
Reply 17
Original post by omegaSQU4RED

lol

Quick Reply

Latest